Car we're building for Barrett/Jackson

mistapickles

It's going to be a true track car, it's got a full Hotchkiss suspension and probably about 700 horsepower

700 HP.... with that much meat out back and your aiming for 13's? I just ran a 13.9 with a 90% stock 2007 GTI that gets no traction what so ever..... stupid FWD

EDIT never mind I see your going with 13" rims.

Edited by jszucs

I don't know the specs off the top of my head but here it is.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/mistapickles/EB7DCB81-2EC3-49CF-986F-9713A2F47AB7_zpswayfkg2l.jpg

Jszucs from what I can tell it's probably going to end up as a trailer queen. We're going to build it to do 1.5ish g's in a turn but we're pretty sure it'll make it to more Sunday afternoon hotrod meets than Willow Springs

I don't know the specs off the top of my head but here it is.

http://i383.photobucket.com/albums/oo278/mistapickles/EB7DCB81-2EC3-49CF-986F-9713A2F47AB7_zpswayfkg2l.jpg

Jszucs from what I can tell it's probably going to end up as a trailer queen. We're going to build it to do 1.5ish g's in a turn but we're pretty sure it'll make it to more Sunday afternoon hotrod meets than Willow Springs

wow good luck with that unless your molding a new composit body off the last one, or acid dipping it to tinfoil thickness that's a loftey goal.

I'm just a paint, body and fab guy. I can build stock stuff but I leave the performance stuff to people who know

Noting wrong with that. But using an old heavy non live chassy to hit numbers like that is a lofty goal. Wish you were closer then.... getting really hard to find a good.... heck even a "decent" paint body fab guy. all the good old timers have dided off from exposure and beating on there bodies, and all the new kids know how to do is replace a pannel and they don't even spend the time to line them up right.

• 1 month later...

I'm guessing there's gonna be some additional fender work on the way. Sick car!

Check out my buddy Mr. Vengeance's 67 camaro. He's gonna be painting my Te72.

Edited by D3UC3S

• 2 weeks later...