Pepboys "Speed Shop"

CaliConquestAlex

I visited my local Pepboys here in Las Vegas on Jones and Flamingo yesterday and noticed that they've added A LOT of new stuff to their stocked items in addition to hanging a "Speed Shop" sign in the window. They now stock performance ignition, intake, exhaust, nitrous, AN fittings, vibrant brand silicone couplers, and much much more all on the shelves. I for one will be buying AN fittings and hoses from them in the future rather than buying from ebay or amazon and having to wait. Just wanted to throw this info out there in case the Pepboys in your area has made the same change to their offerings. See the website below to find a Pepboys "Speed Shop" near you.

http://www.pepboys.c...ores/speedshop/

Edited by CaliConquestAlex

According to their "speed shop" listing, the Charlotte one is all the way on the other side of the city from me (actually in the suburb on the opposite side of the city from me). Maybe I'll check it out. Thanks!

Yhea... my local peep boy couple blocks down the road started up w/ performance, about a good 1/3 of the store. Even a spe3cial guy to work only in that section, give it another couple years & the guy should be a tune by then! They realized they could make some money by have'n it shelved. Sell a little higher but no ship charge, or wait. Mine is get'n most their stuff through "Keystone" out of PA.