flatty and some fatty parts

87B71Brad

Ive got two cars sitting around. And I'm tired of looking at them. Ones an 87 flatty one 87 fatty.

I'm going to save a few parts and spare engine out of flatty for my two 89's.

The 87 fatty is wrecked. No motor or trans. So parts are limited.

I will be pulling parts and such in my free time. So if parts are needed asap then look else where.

I'm not asking nothing but shipping costs for any parts as I want to give back to this community. Again free parts so if you need parts asap pay someone to pull them.

I do not have a bank or PayPal. So I will ship when I receive shipping payment via however you want to send payment.

I will post pics of cars tomorrow morning. Both cars are black interior. So I guess just ask to see if I got what you need. I'll post pictures of items needed.

Thank you.

whats wrong with the flatty?

I had to move it out of garage. Then a big rat decided to make a home in it. Literally at all the wiring in cab and parts of carpet and such. I was sick because It was a running driving car.. :(

I've also got an auto transmission. Was pulled by PO. Out of an 89. I'm assuming it was pulled because it wasn't working. Came with New bands or something (I'm clueless when it comes to autos) This stuff is located in northern Arkansas.