Switching over to a v8....mpi engine and drivetrain for sale

unclluke

I have a 417 cu. in. injected, Ford racing 4 spd manual auto w/ overdrive, 9" rear... accel 7 computer driven, sitting in a 67' stang w/ all kinds of goodies, I might be willing to sell/trade plus cash. Been sitt'n, kinda lost interest. (why? I'm not sure :wacko: ) Somewhere around 540 RWHP The more I write, the less sure about this? :blink:

Looking like I am going to have to break this down to get it sold. Need to sell engine to include turbo setup and intake first if anyone is interested. Don't want to sell mpi setup separate from engine unless someone buys just the engine first

http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/unclluke/media/MVI_1696_zpsf42e29ca.mp4.html and http://s1118.photobucket.com/user/unclluke/media/MVI_1695_zps236c165e.mp4.html I don't use the clutch, I am not drag racing so I don't ever worry about keeping the turbo spooled. That is 2nd and 3rd sorry for how short it is but I hope it will suffice.

2.6L bored 0.40" over

Wiseco forged pistons

nitrate treated crank and rods

HV oil pump

ported stage II Marnel head

1mm oversized stainless valves

Schnider HD springs

Screamin Banshee cam

Tainter Bros header

Garret t3-t4 60-1 turbo

stainless braided oil lines

Tial 38mm wastegate set at 20 psi

custom pollished alum ic pipes

TurboXS RFL blow off valve

Greddy 24x12 front mount intercooler

75mm throttle body

ported magna intake manifold

720cc injectors

SDS stand alone fuel system

mookee silicone rad hoses

Griffin alum rad

MSD 6a ign

MSD btm

Fidanza alum flywheel

ACT clutch

Stedibani short shifter

I know this car. Was there when U Luke got the car. Very nice. I have pics of the motor so I could drool over it.lol good strong setup.

Free bump for ya

Thanks redcat nice to here from you. I have talked to a few of you and maybe I am asking too much so you may have to be me up a little bit, worse I can say is no. I was wanting 6500 for everything from the magna flow muffler to the intercooler, to include trans, engine, and every electronic to put this thing in you lawn mower if you wanted to lol. I wont break it down into parts until the block is gone. I was wanting 2500 for the long block to include everything from oil pan to valve cover and the aluminum flywheel and ACT clutch. If I am reaching than someone throw me some reasonable offers.

• 2 months later...