88 Starion, Tons of Aftermarket Parts, Partout or Sale

Casey_L

Coilovers available still? Shipped to Washington 98512. Also oil feed and return lines?

I have not officially listed the suspension yet. I want to take everything apart and rebuild the threaded bodies. I will let you know when everything is cleaned Up and ready for sale.

Im in northern CT and would like to come check out what u got .my buddy lookin to pick up some parts too
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Air dam shipped to 57703 if the last post falls through please

Still have this. How does $75 shipped? I will fold it in the middle, I am pretty sure this is how you ship this plastic. It should fold back to normal w/ a heat gun. This airdam will obviously need some plastic epoxy or fiberglass work.

Edited by Casey_L

I am in need of the fusible link wire harness by the battery, the upper part of it with the bottom pigtail connectors.

please let me know if you still have one or where i can find one please. i can email you a picture if you email me at

drronn@hotmail.com

thanks for your time.

Ronn

• 1 month later...
Hi. I'm new here and I'm looking for the clutch/brake pedals for an 1989 Starion cause mine is automatic and I'm going to make it a manual. I already have the transmission and the clutch but no driveshaft and no transmission mount if they change. How much will you sell those parts? Thanks, Lou.