Sure you can borrow my boat, what's the worst that could happen

Edde

Unfortunate, especially since he borrowed the boat. At least no one was hurt

However, the two proudest days is a boat owners life are: the day they bought it... and the day they get rid of it. :)

-N8

Unfortunate, especially since he borrowed the boat. At least no one was hurt

However, the two proudest days is a boat owners life are: the day they bought it... and the day they get rid of it. :)

-N8

Break

Out

Another

Thousand

deff show off atempt ,( 'show boating' pund intended ) ,but they will not do any thing,,thats where the we were responding to an emergency comes into play

Funny, seems like after the "accident" the emergency either subsided, or ONE boat full of cops was enough in the first place.

Guess that should take that guy off the water and put him in a cruiser where ha can't do any harm :lol:

This seems fishy.how did the cop get all close to the boat? Then just fled...bet he did it on porpous..or maybe I just think all cops are corrupt

The dock there isn't all straight, it has a slight turn there.

http://0.tqn.com/d/dc/1/0/c/C/DSC00546.JPG

WHOA! Too local for me! Responding to an emergency my arse! Nothing more than an inept driver on a boat showing off! That wake alone should be enough to pull his credentials. Is that your wife who "hopes/believes" the city of Washington , DC will be fair & take care of things "correctly?" Must be a great lady/person! To live here & still have faith in a city that has elected, reelected, & would do so again, with likes of Marion Barry??? So sorry for the loss! Chalk another up to the D.C. Police Department, bad enough in cruisers, much less in boats! Let me back up (no pun), there are a lot of good people on the force there, a number of my friends retired, BUTT... just like the city police where I live... a good deal of "Hot Dogs" as well! Can't imagine the driver, or anyone on that boat yelling to me on shore, with anything but a head down apology, keeping his mouth shut even better! Telling an owner of a boat you just smashed to "Relax!" BTW: beautiful pic of the dock, & area. Been a long time since I've been down there. Let's see... The "Hippie" invasion of Georgetown in the late 60's?... Nah, musta been there since then. Actually go by there every year for Graduation @ Constitution Hall. The best to y'all under these circumstances! :)