1989 Chicago Auto Show: Conquest Floor Model

NikoFab

Look at all those Chrysler turds in the background. I bet you they all ended up in the junkyard and have already returned from China in the form of cheap crap.

one of those turds is a caravan,, and for almost 20 years they toped the van sales , they actualy caused the car industry to re think their entine car lines

one of those turds is a caravan,, and for almost 20 years they toped the van sales , they actualy caused the car industry to re think their entine car lines

I know you're partial to them and to some degree, they made an impact on the industry. But they still turds. Mini vans existed in other brands around the world before the Caravan. It's in the states where the Caravan made an impact.

The rest of those Chrysler turds in the background, you coul not pay me to own one of them. Lebaron, what a pile of garbage.

i have never understood why they put so much orange color in their red , some cars look like they were painted orange then red over top of it , or one whole side of car will be orange and the other side red :wacko:

Mine is pretty faded and ut's been repainted once over and yeah, orange. Looks more orange than red.

Indescribable. Tight and new and wicked fast. Steering with no play, drivetrain with no play. Pretty amazing compared to what it is now.

The GN's were a problem, but not much else was.

I wonder if replacing every single rubber component in the steering and suspension will make the cars feel almost like new again? Suspension wise at least. It be waay too expensive to get the new feeling out of the engine, injectors, hareness, ecu, sensors, engine trans, diff etc etc.

Are new OEM engines still availlable I wonder? Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever asked?

I wonder if replacing every single rubber component in the steering and suspension will make the cars feel almost like new again? Suspension wise at least. It be waay too expensive to get the new feeling out of the engine, injectors, hareness, ecu, sensors, engine trans, diff etc etc.

Are new OEM engines still availlable I wonder? Just out of curiosity, has anyone ever asked?

Good Rebuilts here: (pricey)

http://www.powertrai...NGINE-p/217.htm

Edited by NikoFab

The first time I ever saw a SQ was at a car show like that. My dad was looking at RX7's/Supras/300ZX's at the time and had pretty much settled on a Supra. We went to a new car show in Nashville, and saw a red one and a white one. Neither of us had seen or even known about them at the time, but within a week, the old man scrapped plans for the Supra, and had a new Starion sitting in the driveway

The first time I ever saw a SQ was at a car show like that. My dad was looking at RX7's/Supras/300ZX's at the time and had pretty much settled on a Supra. We went to a new car show in Nashville, and saw a red one and a white one. Neither of us had seen or even known about them at the time, but within a week, the old man scrapped plans for the Supra, and had a new Starion sitting in the driveway

You go back that far eh? First time I saw one I was in JR. High, 87ish, widebody I walked past every morning. Few years later at 15 1/12 I was driving around in a red Cordia. SQ's were still really pricy. The Cordia my father bought with a blown headgasket. Imagine that. lol

You go back that far eh? First time I saw one I was in JR. High, 87ish, widebody I walked past every morning. Few years later at 15 1/12 I was driving around in a red Cordia. SQ's were still really pricy. The Cordia my father bought with a blown headgasket. Imagine that. lol

1988, Centerville OH, Steve Tatone dealership, Fiji Blue...

I was smitten