19c turbo(800miles)$425shipped

DMNDSTAR87

Bolton some power to your stock manifold--Mistsubishi 19c--td05(clipped). Less than 800miles---like brand new--no shaft play of any sort---$425 shipped to 48 states--

gig outhttp://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/dmndstar87/DSC01357_zpsc352fc24.jpghttp://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l587/dmndstar87/DSC01354_zpsb50435c1.jpg

Edited by DMNDSTAR87

Whoa! I posted a response... it showed it went through, came back to check out if you had responded, & "Phoof," internet space? Anyway, why are you selling? Familiarize me w/ the spool of the 19c, the power band? Slower to start, not the immediate impact of say a super/big 16g? What mods are needed to support the effective utilization of this particular turbo? Thanx

I don't know the seller or the condition of the turbo for sale but since someone asked.... I ran a 19c @ 15 PSI with a 3 inch turbo back exhaust for many years and loved it. Did not spool as quick as the 12a (in my case) with but the seat of the pants meter definately felt a big difference over the 12a @ 15PSI. Just my two cents. Edited by vitamincj

I don't know the seller or the condition of the turbo for sale but since someone asked.... I ran a 19c @ 15 PSI with a 3 inch turbo back exhaust for many years and loved it. Did not spool as quick as the 12a (in my case) with but the seat of the pants meter definately felt a big difference over the 12a @ 15PSI. Just my two cents.

Any supporting mods needed?

I ran mine on a oem engine with nothing else but a ex. downpipe and hardpipes. loved it, but some other mods will be nice to go with it to get the full potential. Very noticeable air intake noise. I like the 19c in the td05 housings alot!

This is a great turbo, cant find one under that price hardly ever. rare find indeed!

What is the best turbo for an immediate impact? 14g, 16g or BIG 16g or 17c? I am looking for something which is excellent from 25-85 mph?

I am interested in knowing. I am looking for something really snappy!

Thanks,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...