Parting out 86 &87

Trouble_07

Bought two parts cars for the rebuild of my 87. Coming short on cash for my build. Only thing I'm really keeping is the motors (long blocks) and one transmission. I tore down two motors for the blocks so all stock internals out of those are going. have 1 set oem pistons, one set aftermarket 90.5mm forged was told are hrp. Intakes and exhaust manifolds are up for sale. Let me know what you need and make offer. In mn 55811 Edited by Trouble_07

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk if I have a working fuel level sending unit but if there's a way to test them ill let you know. I for sure have a window motor that works

There 87 starion is a esi-r and the 86 quest is a tsi-r. Both inter cooled 5spd. Can the axles come out and still have the car be able to roll around?

No Mitsubishi valve cover. I should of mentioned I'm keeping the seat belts out of the 86, but I had no idea they were so sought after.

They're all stock exhaust. One of them is strait piped 2.25 from the turbo back. I'd recommend having a little shop do up yours I've been quoted 150-175 from all the shops in my town.

To lion king I have 4 tanks with the units all should be the same as far as I know. If there's a way to test them ill figure out if there good and would sell cheap

To lion king. Is this a factory part? Most all of the parts I have are factory.

Think I figured out how to test them. Ill see if I can get to it tonite.