NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy II: GP Closed

NikoFab

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anybody have any contact info for Conquestech ?

His D2s have been ready to ship since early December. But he paid me with a gift on paypal, so I don't have his mailing address. I have PMd him several times with no luck.

Thanks,

Nick

You did try to email him right?

How long will these be available? D2s are a must have for my car but I cant afford them right now.

There's a couple of issues. D2 NA is still considering not getting them for us anymore. They were considering this earlier this year but made a bulk order since I had sold so many in the last twelve months, and have not officially discontinued as of yet. Issue number two is the inevitable price hike that's coming if they do elect to keep them in stock. Issue number three...there are only 8 reserve sets of our D2s in the entire country (the extras from the bulk order they made to accommodate my most recent group buy). So to answer your question...I'm not really sure.

Oooolala! Came running to a banging, door bell singing commotion, at 7:30 this morning, and the guy says "I got a huge box for you, didn't want to bring it up these blasted stairs if nobody was here." lol. So they were actually ahead of schedule even with all the snow on the East side of the states, that it traveled through.

I can't believe the quality of the product! Was thinking I would get a box, with four shocks and a little adjuster bar, no it's the whole kit and caboodle, anitisieze, nuts and hardware, and even Japanese translated, instruction's on how to weld everything up to our specific car. Not sure why they only give you 3 approval stickers for the shocks but, thats the only bad thing I have to say about it at all! lol, Looks like I know what I'm doing in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for your amazing service to us all!

Edited by MTQuest

Oooolala! Came running to a banging, door bell singing commotion, at 7:30 this morning, and the guy says "I got a huge box for you, didn't want to bring it up these blasted stairs if nobody was here." lol. So they were actually ahead of schedule even with all the snow on the East side of the states, that it traveled through.

I can't believe the quality of the product! Was thinking I would get a box, with four shocks and a little adjuster bar, no it's the whole kit and caboodle, anitisieze, nuts and hardware, and even Japanese translated, instruction's on how to weld everything up to our specific car. Not sure why they only give you 3 approval stickers for the shocks but, thats the only bad thing I have to say about it at all! lol, Looks like I know what I'm doing in the next couple weeks.

Thanks for your amazing service to us all!

Now that's a good morning.

Nick, shoot me a pm also please. I don't have the money for these on hand, but may when Walker picks up his car from me.

Just for full disclosure, I'm worried about spending money on these, when I've already committed on the stock style big wheel thread.

Pm sent sir!