NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy II: GP Closed

NikoFab

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

money in the mail for 1 set.

sorry guys i tried to round up some people around home.

but, "if its not broke why fix it" type people, just dont understand the full use of the D2's i guess.

I just cant wait till mine get here. I can then maybe explain while they drool over em....lol

Add me to the list. Guys - worst case, consider this an investment opportunity. Buy "shock stock" now & resell later for substantial gain while still underpricing the later higher price. I plan to use these of course, but am comforted this will be a fairly safe investment.

Niko - will D2 allow you to paste the description and specs of the RS series? It might help answer questions or at least add your link to post #1...

http://www.d2racing.com/coilovers/rs-series/

Add me to the list. Guys - worst case, consider this an investment opportunity. Buy "shock stock" now & resell later for substantial gain while still underpricing the later higher price. I plan to use these of course, but am comforted this will be a fairly safe investment.

Niko - will D2 allow you to paste the description and specs of the RS series? It might help answer questions or at least add your link to post #1...

http://www.d2racing.com/coilovers/rs-series/

Yes I can use any of their literature. I'll post it up when I get home.