NikoFab D2 Coilover Group Buy II: GP Closed

NikoFab

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So it's $1049 to start, then what's the 5 person and 10 person mark?

My regular price for a single order is $1049 shipped...already the best price out there. There are two price break points that can bring that price down even further. A 5 unit order would be the first price break, a 10 unit order would be the second, and would allow me to get to the same amazing price offered on the first group buy earlier this year. I am not allowed to advertise that price due to distributor rules, so PM me to ask about it, or ask one of the guys who bought in the first go around. (Thread is here: http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=135922 )

Ok gang, we've got our ten orders that gives us the best possible max discount. Good job you guys.

In the interest of giving everybody time to get payments in, and to allow a couple of interested members to still get in on this group buy, the deadline for payments is September 1, 2013.

I will PM each of you with details.

Cheers,

Nick

Hey gang,

As some of you may know from my other post, D2 North America will be imposing a $250 price increase on coilovers for our cars. I have been on the phone with them all morning, and have gotten them to honor the original pricing for this group buy. After which, the price increase will go into effect. They are doing this as a special order for us, so props to them for doing it, but we need a minimum order of 18 units.

As such, the new payment deadline is September 6th. After that date, the deal they made me is off the table. The reason being is that is when they have to place the order with the actual manufacturer in order to make the overseas container shipping at the end of October.

If you have any questions or need more info, please see the other thread (http://www.starquest...9), or PM or give me a call.

Cheers,

Nick

Edited by NikoFab

if i was back to work, id buy 3 sets of these, but im not......

if you can pm me the price, and when we need the full payment in by.

i need to get at least one set before they quit making these!!!

I have to do this so i'd say put me down for 1 set, but......if you dont get 5 more on the list, then you say we wont get any at all right???

yes sir i'll put you down.

and not necessarily...that's how many we need to get to have them delivered on the October shipping container.