Happy Fathers Day

toofast

Happy father's day to all you gearheads.

I lost my father 4 years ago this June, I'd give anything just to hug my father once more. If you still have your fathers alive, go thank them and tell them how much they mean to you

My father walked out of my life when I was 11. But I have seven kids that I just got done cooking breakfast for Cuz mom always burns the sausage lol. Hope you guys have a great father's day. Especially you Roberto I hope you see this brutha.

Paul

Hope all you fathers have an awesome day, I may go to albert lea and harvest some parts off an '87 quest today to sell on here. It would be nice to hug my dad one more time but I lost him a couple Aprils ago to a cerebral hemmorage, but I know he is in a far better place.

Being a father is one one of the highest callings a man can have, I wouldn't trade it for all the quests in the US, lol.

Happy Father's Day for me! :lol:

http://i281.photobucket.com/albums/kk226/80sriceman/CC866155-A85B-4E48-B86C-E28EE83EAA36-467-000000A9DB9547B9.jpg

Edited by louswheel01
  • Like 1

Happy Fathers Day to everyone. Hope you all have a good one. Keep pushin on and dont forget to share your 'quest love with the little ones.

It's a little late but, hapy Father's Day to all. I became a father in Dec last year when I married my wife. She (and now I) have 2 daughters, 16 and 21.

The 16 yr old is getting an 86 flatty soon. After I put it back together that is.lol

Happy late Father's Day to everyone. This is my first one as a Father myself. I had a lot of people wish it to me last year when the wife was preggers, but I didn't think it counted until she was actually here... It's more meaningful. My Father and I have had a strained relationship since back when I was a teen. It's taken us about 20 years, but we are now getting along better than ever.

Happy that you and your father are getting along. Lost my father almost 10 years ago and still miss him.

Treasure the time together!

in my entire life I have never had or known a father , never been called Son with out the 'of a Btch'

said at the same time , raised by a pair of drunks that would not be allowed near children these days,

I was the oldest of 11 kids I learned a hard lesson , and after becoming the father of two of my own children , g-pa of 8 and g-g-pa of soon to be 16 , ONE thing I can not understand

HOW CAN ANY MAN or WOMAN HARM A CHILD

as for this Fathers Day , worked all day out side and had heard from most of my children by evening

and i'l tell you some thing nothing can bring tears to your eyes like hearing a 2-5 yr old telling you she/he loves and miss's you after not hearing or seeing them for 2-3 yrs ,, and I got 5 calls like that :)

I HAD A WONDERFUL DAY

Yo Shelby, that's awesome man. I'm enjoying being a Dad more so now than when younger. 4 kids, my 6 and 8 year olds are the first to give me a happy father's day early AM. My oldest 20 and 17 will call me after.

I tell my oldest I'm not ready to be grandpa, I'm 38, maybe after 42+. I can only imagine what that will be like.

Yo Shelby, that's awesome man. I'm enjoying being a Dad more so now than when younger. 4 kids, my 6 and 8 year olds are the first to give me a happy father's day early AM. My oldest 20 and 17 will call me after.

I tell my oldest I'm not ready to be grandpa, I'm 38, maybe after 42+. I can only imagine what that will be like.

i'l tell you one thing, if having yours made you a little scared and you had no idea what all could go wrong,, when your children have kids it terrifys the crap out of you,,cause now you know what all can go wrong