Quarter window install

phishfud

Like you did years ago when answering my questions???? That is like the pot calling the kettle BLACK ;) . I really did LOOK at who posted the original question. It was Phishfud, correct? I answer posts by reading them, doing research (if needed), perhaps asking questions,seeing through them, then answering them accordingly.

Don't like it, don't take my advice.

As far as Kev is concerned.....Leaves SQC for a number of years.............Comes back.......................Now, is a moderator again just like when he left, or abandon this site......................................Members who have been on this site for years, and never left, are now subjected to his RULE?

That is beyond my comprehension :(

I just retired from my managers position that I held for 13 years. So, if I decide to come back years later.....Should I automatically be a manager again?????

Bill

I never left Bill....you just never noticed me. You didn't know I was ever a mod until I pissed you off last year. God forbid I challenge you on your so called expert wisdom. You got pissed off, sent me a snippy PM, and created not one but two threads on how I shouldn't be a moderator on these forums.

Also I don't understand your analogy. I've seen managers leave and come back as a manager at my workplace. Just because they were gone for a bit doesn't mean they loose their qualifications. What about a mother who quits for a time period to have and raise children? I guess I loose my college degrees if I'm not an active employee in my field due to a downsizing or something?

Kevin

I never left Bill....you just never noticed me. You didn't know I was ever a mod until I pissed you off last year. God forbid I challenge you on your so called expert wisdom. You got pissed off, sent me a snippy PM, and created not one but two threads on how I shouldn't be a moderator on these forums.

Kevin

Kev,

You have not been a contributing member on this site for YEARS. Now, you come back and continue where you left off like nothing happened????

Sad.

Your saying you never left is B.S. You did leave. Leaving to me is not being a contributing member to SQC.

Then (if you say last year) came back to belittle me in a post that I responded to. I was shocked to hear from you, seeings how you abandon SQC. And then you pulled a power trip on me by using your Moderator powers.....Moderator powers????? After abandoning SQC for many years???

Why must some of you Moderators continue to BADGER members who try to help members out with their questions??

You have done it to me along with Komeuppance (Robert, that ended severing our friendship). Jealousy????

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

No snippy response to that????????? I saw your name there on the bottom reading the post.

kev

And I was suspended before I could respond to your post. Let's just leave it at that.

Bill