WINNING !

Not suitable for SQC is my guess , sorry i missed it but i got the memories :) , was from last Sundays Import face off in Vegas , Conquest FTMFW !

yea i thought it would fly here but apparently not , the girls are wearing SOME cloth on their bodies , not a lot but enough . Edited by SOTTY

Aww man, it wasn't even that bad. You can see worse on cable TV.

Unfortunately the "no bathing suits allowed" is due to members complaining about a mod who had a pic of his wife in a bikini next to his car. The uproar from members at that time led to this policy. Jimmy

Unfortunately the "no bathing suits allowed" is due to members complaining about a mod who had a pic of his wife in a bikini next to his car. The uproar from members at that time led to this policy. Jimmy

He used to wear purple gloves? lol

I guess I can see the logic to this.

Understood, thanks Jimmy.

post-7800-0-77172600-1368229038_thumb.jpg

Just sayin'!

Edited by carguygibby

I enjoy looking at the bikini pics as well as the next guy, but where would the line be drawn on a bikini in good taste and a string or less? That was the predicament that led to the no bikini policy. On another note, the person with the purple gloves has never been a moderator here, it was well before his brief stint on sqc. Jimmy