Polyurethane Subframe Bushings

Laodicea

• 1 month later...
I'm not sure about rear steer...someone else should answer that. Too bad about them differential mounts. I will tell you, I have made one pair of diff. mounts for a member on here with over 1000hp and he said he did six passes with them on the track and all seems fine with the mounts I made him. I made them in a way that they cannot separate from each other unless they totally disintegrate. They are not glued on so to speak like stock ones. Edited by Laodicea

I still have not made any Aluminum ones because I don't think it is going to be possible. The poly ones are very stiff and have to be pressed in tight...I cannot seem to be able to make aluminum ones press fit because the inside of the subframe where they go have two rises where the welds bled through from the other side. This makes the subframe alittle out of round and trying to grind it down and then be consistent with everyone elses subframes will be a problem. They will all be a little different and for me to try try to get it to be an almost press fit...not sure how to do it. Edited by Laodicea

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...