steering shake and wobble

mitsustar86

so I've had steering wheel shake for a while now and I have replaced Center drag link outer tie rod both front wheel bearings and sway bar end links still need to replace struts inner tie rods idler arm and pitman arm anybody have any ideas what it could be. Also the shake in the wheel is gone except when I hit bump or going around corners with bumps. Front tires are new too.

visually seemed good doesn't always mean actually good. I had a similar situation with my bearings except I changed my races, my issue was that I didn't tighten them enough even though they seemed tight enough. Your issue could be a combination of that and the races.

I get it aligned regularly. Wheels wheights are good. When I get a nice dry day ill go grab two more bearings and redo the pass. Front. Also am I able to remove and install the races by myself? Do they make a tool for that?

Tighten the top nut on the shock. It's in the engine bay. Get an alignment. When you replace parts in the suspension or lower it or change it in any way, you are almost guaranteed to take it out of perfect alignment.