eibach or st springs?

Hello im looking for a stiffer aftermarket spring set for my quest the po cut 3 coils off the stockers and it looks jdm as hell but is to low for where i live. where can i find a good deal on a set of eibachs (preferred) but the st springs i like the rates better but they lower to much. im looking for a 1'' drop. any input?

I've had Eibachs and STs. The Eibachs are a progressive rate spring and the ST are a linear rate. It was easy to bottom out the rear with Eibachs, never with the STs. Eibachs also made the rear sag where the Sts on my car sit nice and even. The STs also handled much better for me. In my opinion the ST is a far better "performance" spring.

JDM as hell lol. I have ST springs and like them, nice firm ride but not too stiff. They do sag lower in the rear but they are a good quality spring. They drop the car about an inch to an inch and a half and maybe two in the rear. Eibachs have been discontinued and are very hard to find.

LOL thats the truth we have spent almost 600 in parts and this 86 still does not run right! Only when it wants to anyway. Funny thing is when it was perchased it was drove hard for 120 miles home and has not been drove since due to electrical issues. see other post by me and doctor_drift you could possibly have the answer!!!! Who has a good deal on the st's on the web? where did you buy yours? Edited by redzedturbo