1986 Red tsi in westdeptford n.j.

zachary

really interested in the car. i may call you about it soon and thanks for the pictures you sent to my email. Unfortunately work has decided to call overtime for the weekend, so regardless I can't come look at the car this weekend. We will see how it goes for next week though, assuming you still have it.

That's OK. I finally got a job. I don't have to worry about selling it as quickly as before now that I have found work. But I still need too sell it. And I will miss it when it goes. I took it out for about a 4 mile ride Saturday to keep everything lubed up. Run the heater ect. Thanks, Zachary

Thanks for the Bumps guys. I have been watching Mecum on tv. I would love to see a Conquest go across the block. And here them talk about it. I think I would pass out. These are truely cool cars.... Zachary

hey my Father should be contacting you shortly to inquire about the car. he is in DE about an Hour and Half away. Im Highly interested in the car and he is ok with looking at it for me. My wife is in the Air force and we are stationed in Columbus, MS.
  • Like 1

I think he will enjoy seeing it. Hopefully we can get a time to see the car soon. I am trying to set up a time for him to come see it. But my new job is calling me almost everyday. I have to work Friday, Sat, And Sunday. But I am thankfull for the job. Thanks, Paul

Thank you everyone for the Bumps. And helping me out putting pictures on this site. I meet your Dad and his friend today. Awesome guys! We laughed and had fun talking. The Conquest is Sold to you. I will miss it alot. Thanks, Paul

I am glad to are getting the car. You Dad spoke so nice of you. And your Uncle was fun to talk to also. When they came back from the Test drive. I started laughing because they looked like two kids in the car having fun. It was great. I will miss this car alot. Take Care, Paul

• 3 weeks later...