Lower Shores Performance Boost Controllers " CLOSED "

brianpaul98

I am offering the last of the Lower Shores Performance boost controllers I have available to the group. There are about 10 of them left and when they are gone I don't think there will be any more of them being made. If you would like to own one of the last Lower Shores Performance boost controllers this is your last chance to get one.

PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BRACKET WILL BE SMALLER. This was an old picture but the controller will be the same.

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/LSPBoostController2.jpg

NO MORE AVAILABLE

Edited by brianpaul98

Hey there Brian... I'll take (2) of them. If you want to set them aside to go with the other things, or do it separately; let me know: PM or email. Thanx!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
I still have several MBC's left if anyone is interested. I was kind of unsure in the past if I would ever make more of these but I can say with with almost 100% certainty that there will be no more.

This controller is designed with a coarse and fine adjustment. The coarse adjuster on the left is for making larger boost changes. Its a ball and spring type adjuster which helps to hold a more steady pressure. The fine adjuster is the one with the red and is used to make small adjustments of 1~2 psi at a time. The fine adjuster a bleeder type and helps to release the pressure in the line when your off the gas so your wastegate isn't hanging open. This dual adjust controller is very much like the high dollar TurboXS High Performance Manual Boost Controller. Hope this helps

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Last 4 boost controllers - $40.00 SHIPPED

http://i917.photobucket.com/albums/ad20/brianarnone2009/SQC%20Parts%20Blowout/Boost%20Controllers/DSC06668_zpsed86352e.jpg

Edited by brianpaul98