Big Black Lips mmmmmm

Convette

yeah it sucks. Im a target out here, I love the red but i hate it at the same time. White would be the way to go, but ehh.. Not having a front plate on my car is reason enough to get stopped. I just drive like an old lady now. As long as your shts legit they cant do anything.

So I got the rear tinted, looks 10000x better now. Also fab'd up some ultra rare, custom spec racing... beer can center caps, baller, I know. Going to get some new shiny lug nuts, then she might be about done. Got to repaint the front air damn again, (cracked it drifting)... The only other black element I may do is the center section (vented area back to the cowl) ............... Thanks for the compliments guys. Def not getting attention from the cops as much, I pass them almost every day without any mean mugging ............... new quick pic http://i177.photobucket.com/albums/w239/johnboy9788/20130116_163311.jpg

Yeah that does look awesome. I'd like to see black on the rear louvers (not sure how you'd do that since they're molded in) and black gas door (or maybe CF to go with your dash theme). Great work!