Last chance, going to scrap!

turbojeeper

red 88 starion, GOING TO SCRAP IN 1 WEEK!!!

rear hatch surround panels and access panels and carpet. (all for $45 + shipping)

rear seat side bolsters upper leather and lower cloth ( all for $40 + shipping)

mk1 rear strut housing, brand new, made for the mr2 cartridges ( $75 shipped)

good window motors and switches, just cleaned inside, work great. (motors and regulators $50 shipped / window switches $40 shipped)

working rear wiper assembly (motor and arm $50 shipped)

headlight assemblies and covers ($45 shipped each, includes motor linkage housing bulb surround and cover, 1 missing plug)

will let it all go including chassis with good condition 7's and 8's with almost new tires for $300 pick up only has clean ohio title just needs to be notarized still

hit me up trying to find allot of new good homes before it has to go to scrap.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c150/madmax852/2013-01-05_10-36-52_23.jpg

Edited by turbojeeper

man i hate to see you parting this man. interested in the air dam if it hasn't been spoken for. also the radio surround that runs back to the shifter. and the right passenger starion tailight if its in good condition. maybe ill be able to grab the motor after i get this one back in and running Edited by gottraction

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul87Quest
Do you have good wiper cowls that are still smooth plastic with no cracks? Also, rear speaker shelves that still have factory speaker covers in black? My zip code is 93012.

Guest Paul87Quest
Got your pm...you said the shelves were cracked in the usual places...do they still have the plastic/fabric speaker "covers"...because I would be interested in those...

Id like the front struts. I only need the bottom parts, the stub axles. Im happy to pay you for the compelete struts but Id just want the bottom sections. Im fitting D2 coil overs and I dont want to cut up my factory struts.

And Id need them send to New Zealand. Let me know if you can.

Many thanks :)