Shooting Movie with 89 CONQUEST. Seeking EXPERT Consultant (Must have 555hp+)

iFREAKNiK

That's interesting . . . .

looking back on all this, it cost about the same . . . I could have ran with a 2jz as well but in the end I'm going to sell the car and some people want the original motor

Reading the other day about the new F&F. They swapped LS engines into basically every car. It makes them fast enough to do what they need them to do and makes them easy to tend to mechanically.

You certainly misunderstood my reply. It seems you have your head on straight with a good attitude and I was merely saying until members figure that out you might see a bit of hesitation from the gurus who get burnt out by posts like I mentioned. This place is overly supportive but sees it's share of newbies with unrealistic ambitions.

In a perfect world every owner would be as smart about their build and do it right. We'd have far less SQs being scrapped. ~best

Fuel pressure reg, intake mod, pistons, balace shaft elim, straight pipe, retard ign, dist adv removed, boost controller and a few other lite mods. The piping was reinforced with steel braids.

Very few of those "mods" listed will net you 300+ WHP on TBI.

Anyway, looking forward to your film. When is your scheduled release date??

-Robert

I didn't really read this thread, but if you want to hang with the big guys, you're not really going to do it with the g54b/stock tranny setup. 450-500hp is really in a dead-zone when it comes to street racing. Most guys are either far below that or way above it. 1000 whp is the new 500 whp, so you will be playing with small turbo hondas and busted-tail DSMs.

• 4 weeks later...

just read this whole post. cant wait to see an actual movie about our cars, and a true story to boot.

hope all works out. seems that there are more of us out there than we think.

good luck filming and keeep us updated