Rare original dealer Conquest poster

SHhhhh

Poster is in very good condition for its age. It does have some wrinkling due to age, but it is about 25 years old.

It has a large red Conquest on it with some performance numbers of the car at the bottom.

I have never heard of another one in existence. I will not post pictures here for many reasons.

If there is a serious buyer, please send me a PM. Sorry, but I will not accept low offers for this piece.

I have had it for many years, stored rolled up in a cardboard closed poster roll. I was going to get it framed, but I have not had a Starquest for several years. If I do not get a good offer for it, I will just keep it.

No, I will not reproduce this piece.

PM me if interested

Is this the same one that was for sale about a year ago for about $250?

-N8

When i read the listing... I was wondering the same thing N8? Thought they were asking more than that though then?

When i read the listing... I was wondering the same thing N8? Thought they were asking more than that though then?

I was interested in buying it, but that was a tad salty, then it got pulled as soon as I reproduced it.

-N8

I'm sure it is the same poster Natallica is offering.

Yeah, I think this is the same poster/seller that prompted me to recreate it. <_<

In fact I found his original pic :)

http://i1234.photobucket.com/albums/ff408/n8tallica1/Conquest%20Posters%202011/6352709485_8841bed82e_b.jpg

-N8

Edited by natallica