Holy Double Pumper build. Twin Walbro 255s

• 2 months later...
While doing an up graded feed and pumps don't forget to make the return bigger too. If you don't the adjustable regulator can't do it's job and you will have massive fuel pressure under boost making the car harder to tune and can also cause massive knock issues. A cheap trick is to use the original feed as the return. Assuming you upgraded your feed.

• 3 weeks later...
The feed on the car is -8 aluminum hard line. Stock return. The pressure was fine and since the car is on E85 it takes a lot more fuel. Back pressure is what caused knock in my case, but I sold the car a couple months ago and the new owner had it retuned and was able to get 546 whp out of it. I should have stuck with the stock feed line too. Would have been fine. :)

• 1 year later...

You running any e-85 through those hoses? I have been researching heavily and if it is not Teflon or PTFE hose you should not run any alcohol/ethanol throught it.

then you shouldnt be running pump has, it has 10-15% ethanol....

e85 still has 15% gas in it, which keeps things lubed. ive always used regular hose with no issues

then you shouldnt be running pump has, it has 10-15% ethanol....

e85 still has 15% gas in it, which keeps things lubed. ive always used regular hose with no issues

Well I was thinking the same thing too...since I have used rubber hoses for 3 years in mine...I did notice some black rubbery junk in my injector bowls I needed to clean out though....just saying...hmm