Feeler. GT4088R MPI 88 Conquest TSi $4500

Bag-O-Chips

Also the pic in my signature are the Carbon fiber gauges, of course he has them installed in his car but just to give you an idea of what they look like. Man the more I talk up this car the more i'm starting to think about getting it myself, haha. Better hope I don't have a nice commission check or it'll be in my driveway.

See the full details of what I even had into it and add the crazy rare HKS 302 cam, you can't build a better head.

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=126100&hl=brianpaul98

Edited by RWDAddict

No hard feelings guys I decided to keep it. In the future If I do decide to sell, I want it to go to a member that has owned atleast 2 or more of these cars so for my security the car won't be neglected. I love this car way too much to just pass it off to another person that just wants a turn key SQ monster. Parts are scarce for these cars and the minute something major breaks (I.E MPI related) I dont want the car to be parted out or tossed in the garbage.

Mods, please close the thread.

• Like 1

He won't sell it to you unless you have 500 posts or more.

I'm sorry I don't have 500 post I don't come on here much, but I guess because I don't live on this site I'm not qualified? You don't need to post to soak up information. An I've had 3 starquest in my life and the last one was an MPI set-up. Unfortunately my financial situation required me to get away from these cars with one day the intentions of getting another one some day. That's fine though you keep your car. I already have an STI ill just stick with that.

I used to have an STi, I've invested in it only to have it bought by a person that parted it out. Same happened to my 1G Talon TSi AWD. I feel much more comfortable letting the car go to somebody that has gone through the trials and tribulations of making parts work together. THERE IS NO off the shelf wiring diagram for my car for example. I built my own wiring harness and drew up my own diagram. It's all in my build thread. There are only 2 cars on this site known to be running the same Identical setup. Mine and Technology's. Unfortunately his car and my car both havent sold. I just don't want the next person to own my car to have a tantrum because they don't know how parts of the car work and work together. The DSM CAS is not one that you get right off a junk yard car either, it has been engineered and modified specifically to work on my setup. I know my car is worth more in parts than it is as a whole.

Head- 1500

Cam- 400

CAS mod - 200

Tubular mani - 600

Turbo - 1200

AEM EMS - 1100

etc...

Just the HKS camshaft, Twin scroll T4 manifold, and Lower Shores Performance Race cylinder head is worth more than some cars here. Not to mention my old race block with Billet aluminum connecting rods, heat treated oil pump gears, ported oil pump and lightened balanced crank when I had it. There's a very happy Puerto Rican running my shortblock in a starlet as of now.

I still have the blue prints to my short block. Lets just say if you run the wrong oil, you will spin a bearing.

theres a difference between building a car and buying one built. There are only a handful of people on this forum that are competent enough to keep my car alive.

And there are only a few members here that I have known since 2002 that I trust Since my name was LiquidBurnTSi on the original StarQuestClub back when Ryddler was more active,.

If "Tristarion" doesn't ring a bell or T-Racing.com doesn't ring a bell. This car is not for you.

I used to have an STi, I've invested in it only to have it bought by a person that parted it out. Same happened to my 1G Talon TSi AWD. I feel much more comfortable letting the car go to somebody that has gone through the trials and tribulations of making parts work together. THERE IS NO off the shelf wiring diagram for my car for example. I built my own wiring harness and drew up my own diagram. It's all in my build thread. There are only 2 cars on this site known to be running the same Identical setup. Mine and Technology's. Unfortunately his car and my car both havent sold. I just don't want the next person to own my car to have a tantrum because they don't know how parts of the car work and work together. The DSM CAS is not one that you get right off a junk yard car either, it has been engineered and modified specifically to work on my setup. I know my car is worth more in parts than it is as a whole.

Head- 1500

Cam- 400

CAS mod - 200

Tubular mani - 600

Turbo - 1200

AEM EMS - 1100

etc...

Just the HKS camshaft, Twin scroll T4 manifold, and Lower Shores Performance Race cylinder head is worth more than some cars here. Not to mention my old race block with Billet aluminum connecting rods, heat treated oil pump gears, ported oil pump and lightened balanced crank when I had it. There's a very happy Puerto Rican running my shortblock in a starlet as of now.

I still have the blue prints to my short block. Lets just say if you run the wrong oil, you will spin a bearing.

theres a difference between building a car and buying one built. There are only a handful of people on this forum that are competent enough to keep my car alive.

And there are only a few members here that I have known since 2002 that I trust Since my name was LiquidBurnTSi on the original StarQuestClub back when Ryddler was more active,.

If "Tristarion" doesn't ring a bell or T-Racing.com doesn't ring a bell. This car is not for you.

As you know when you 1st listed, & we talked, I wanted "to play" so badly :ph34r: ... but not what I Nahnahnahneeded. (still even stumble'n think'n about it) So much 1 of a kind goodies, but alas... needed a DD. Don't recall now... how'd you say it was in the snow ;) ?

Bump for a sky-high-ride! Wish I could swing both! :huh:

Out of all the intakes, in MY honest opinion...The Magna Hands down. It allows you to keep all your low end torque and has plenty of mid range capability. I say this because most people who run MPI here will not be equipped with low MOI parts and with that in mind the Magna is the most bang for your buck.

Head- 1500

Cam- 400

CAS mod - 200

Tubular mani - 600

Turbo - 1200

AEM EMS - 1100

etc...

Yeah I know that feeling man. I build bikes, then I cherish my creation for awhile then sell them in hopes that the new owner will take care of my hard work. 9 times out of 10 they destroy it in some way. You know what though you have to let things go. Ill always be able to build another bike, you'll always be able to build another car. I honestly think you were never going to sell the car anyways. This whole post in the for sale forum, and I take by example the post I just quoted by you, were just ways of you reassuring yourself reasons to not sell your car. Which is fine its your car. Yet with that attitude, youll never sell it. If someone buys it and has issues your only a phone call away.

Edited by 86questman

i am surprised you said the magna. never thought you would pick that.

I am not. My guess is that you have to build the set up around the other intakes with cam/heads etc. to bring it all together and have the set up work well.

The magna does not need this. Slap on a magna, stock cam, MPI and make 400 responsive HP with tuning. It does everything well and thats the beauty of it.

Edited by lionbull

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
For Pete's sake, let this thread die in peace. The car has been taken off the market for several weeks now. If he hadn't, it would be sitting in my garage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...