Rear louvers for sale, though only the hatch, it looks like.

MasterVivi

look great, i don't quite understand 3m tape install and easy removal for window cleaning part though.

It means they don't provide any mounting brackets. Was there a version of the original louvers that was made for cars with no rear wiper? Or were they the same?

Keith

It means they don't provide any mounting brackets. Was there a version of the original louvers that was made for cars with no rear wiper? Or were they the same?

Keith

There are only 2 versions I know of. I am not sure if both are OEM or not. One is metal and I think the other is ABS or the rears are metal and sides are ABS on that set. Someone that knows for sure will chime in. I like the privacy without harasment for "tint" but have never been huge on the look. It alwasys screamed 90's comaro to me.

The set I have is metal on the rear and plastic on the sides. Although, I have heard there are metal sides as well. Not positive though

i got the no mounting hardware. i don't get the 3m easy removal part.

Put it this way, if you are a bad person you can steal them from somebody's car without any tools.... just pull them off. They are putting a positive spin on this by saying that you can remove them for cleaning.

Keith

I would contact them before I ordered to ensure they have a fitment for our cars. I dealt with a company a couple years ago in Canada who had the Starquest listed on their site but in fact it was an old posting that was not updated and the part was unavailable. The guy was super nice and checked severeal suppliers to see how many would be necessary in a run to do a special build for us but it did not materialize.

• 3 weeks later...