Funny m3

BuGG

Inexperience caused that crash. The turn was immediately preceded by a small hill. At that speed when he crested the hill the front tires lost grip and the car understeered right off the road. If he had braked and turned before the hill he would have made the turn.

The dumb kid is even leaning forward like he is playing some video game. I feel bad for the white M3. It deserved a better fate. <_<

Yeah when the vid started I was thinking he is sitting all wrong.

He looked like 16-17 at the most. I wonder if they put an insurance claim on that? Would be pretty stupid if they did. I'm sure the insurance company does not take kindly to fraud.

That looks to be in my backyard.

It's hard to fully apex the twisty roads here without a lead car and 2-way radios for spotting and calling out traffic. Not that I'd know anything about that though.

Footage is supposed to be South Mountain Park Phoenix, AZ

Those were blind corners that kid was crossing the line into, putting innocent oncoming traffic in danger... not cool.

It's hard to fully apex the twisty roads here without a lead car and 2-way radios for spotting and calling out traffic. Not that I'd know anything about that though.

LOL... yeah I don't know anything about that either.

-Robert