Turbo stall,,,, slow down????

wrngwae

I thought the same thing. Got a funkloc. No help. Re did piping under battery tray. Same result. Moved battery. And eliminated 2 90deg couplers,,,, all gone. Now the couplers showed signs of flex this time. I had been dealing with this for a while and just didn't want to move battery to the back. But end result is its fixed. I replaced, exhaust manifold. Turbo 3x, piping, intercooler, head 3x motor at least 4x. All did the same thing. I was literally stumped. I had shoved the piping into the couplers to where they all but touched. And end result was the same. Till now. This thing is stupid fast. Poor trans won't last long now.

To be honest i cant remember the order things got changed. but my MPI life started with a big 16G on that piping. and never stalled.. infact i way way over boosted it one time when cleaning things up in the engine bay and forgot to put the vac line back on, boosted to 30 ish while tuning had it logged. when i went T3 and the hy is when it started. so i think then i funklocd, then i think,,,,,, i re did piping due to the stall. then hy went south,,, craigslist special.... then a new china fleabay hy.... didnt last long there either. but i do know cash was a flying. i also had ran external WG and internal to no resolve. then modded stock mani over what appeared to be pipe fitting style log manifold.. same same... so to be honest,,,,, the cheapest and the easiest thing was the battery relocation,,,,, which fixed the issue. not proud about it. but am willing to tell what truly was my issue.