omg just saw the best car ever outside of my work.

patra_is_here

by the time I got my camera ready car was gone. =((

in the past three hours at work I've seen the following while looking out the front window facing the street

the mclaren

two vintage alfa's

ferraris from every decade

a wicked S8

cadillac hennessy cts

My parents have 2 1967 Alfa Romeo GTV's and a 1969 Afla Romeo Duetto Spider (The Graduate car). All of them are absolutely beautiful cars to stare at and also to drive. The non-power brakes are kinda scary though. Edited by CaliConquestAlex

I work in monterey CA, on a road that's a main thorough-fair .

it's car-week: so, laguna seca historics, concours d elegance, concour d italiano, and about 15 different high end car auctions.

it's basically the most insane week for car enthusiast. after work i'm gonna go out and take photos.

I work in monterey CA, on a road that's a main thorough-fair .

it's car-week: so, laguna seca historics, concours d elegance, concour d italiano, and about 15 different high end car auctions.

it's basically the most insane week for car enthusiast. after work i'm gonna go out and take photos.

My parents will be at the Monterey historics show this weekend. They're driving their white 1967 Alfa Romeo GTV. Should be a great event. I've been a few times before.

Lol it only won once, ever. Both car and engine had only one win out of all the races they've ever entered. And the single win was only because the cars in front of it failed. The other 787b failed as well in that race, much like previous races... engine fire, engine failure, engine failure, disqualification(cheating)... over and over.

"Banned because it was an unfair advantage"?? Lol, you must be on drugs. They switched all teams to the f1 style engines, nothing to do specifically with a rotary.

Yes, all that would sound amazing to rotard fanboys... lol.

-Robert

Lol it only won once, ever. Both car and engine had only one win out of all the races they've ever entered. And the single win was only because the cars in front of it failed. The other 787b failed as well in that race, much like previous races... engine fire, engine failure, engine failure, disqualification(cheating)... over and over.

"Banned because it was an unfair advantage"?? Lol, you must be on drugs. They switched all teams to the f1 style engines, nothing to do specifically with a rotary.

Yes, all that would sound amazing to rotard fanboys... lol.

-Robert

yes the cars in front failed. that's why it's an endurance race. which is why the 787b won on it's debut. plus, saying the rules changed is just justifying my point. if the rotary wasn't seen as an advantage by the other teams, they wouldn't have petitioned the governing body to change the rules regarding engine choice, specifically, piston engines.

you see it one way I see it another apparently.

I came here to see awe inspiring car-nography.....so disappointed :/

:lol: I've had the same happen to me, see a wicked car and by the time I come out of the initial shock, its too late for pics.