Contemplating Parting my car.

kawika

UL's car had BONDO on it, haha. it was a home-done restoration and it got tons of money. Also, you must remember that mods don't count and you'll never get out of it what you put in to it. I could list mine for 13 thousand also cause I could say I've got that much into it, but that's just not realistic. Yours has more cool parts like the tranny, header, and those pricey turbonetics bits, but yeah. Never gonna get 13-14k out of it, sadly. If you want it gone, you can list for 55% of that and get it gone, just eat the sunk costs.

I do like it though. I'd like to see other vids.

Considering all thats invested, the end result is marvelous....A beautiful form, with high artistry that commands the word "magnificent".......15 grand is a bargain that they don't make these anymore, there's few of this quality and there is nothing similar to them. Basically your individuallity is secure with its ownership. I personally would buy this, but find myself struggling to bring mine back from the brink..otherwords....dont think I could get the loan I would need....Should my situation change, I would come away happy with its purchase knowing that just the smallest handful could compare. Stand your ground dude...don't settle for less! And don't part it ! Someone will pay your price, but until then be creative with your house purchase....find the owner contract, co owner, investor to take the pressure off your need to let go of this..and only sell for the top dollar.......and dude who thinks your pics suck.....needs to layoff the crack pipe....
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I've come to realize that I'm goona lose some money if I sell it whole but I'm finally ok with that. Just don't wanna go thru the hassle of parting and shipping this car. 9500.00 Firm is the least I can take for the car. You couldn't build another like it for less then 20,000 not to mention all the time to put it together.

If I don't get full asking price then I will part the car. The reason I haven't been on here for awhile is because a local member and friend of mine was trying to get the funds together to buy the whole car and his financing fell thru. This car is available for local viewing and is available to drive for serious buyers. Thanks... David

I've come to realize that I'm goona lose some money if I sell it whole but I'm finally ok with that. Just don't wanna go thru the hassle of parting and shipping this car. 9500.00 Firm is the least I can take for the car. You couldn't build another like it for less then 20,000 not to mention all the time to put it together.

If I don't get full asking price then I will part the car. The reason I haven't been on here for awhile is because a local member and friend of mine was trying to get the funds together to buy the whole car and his financing fell thru. This car is available for local viewing and is available to drive for serious buyers. Thanks... David

I'm VERY GLAD that you decided not to part out the car. It would be a real shame. $9500 is a DAMN GOOD PRICE!!!!

I truly wish that I am not retired and had the money to buy it.

For What It's Worth.

KEN

• 2 weeks later...