coming soon 1987 conquest

carolina_crybaby

i'm parting out my 1987 conquest everything even the shell,rebuilt 5spd tranny,new complete head,new 14g turbo,door,stock hood, window plus total interior etc.etc look at my gallery the red quest. price's coming soon,i try to sell it for two thousand because i got lazy rebuilding so parting is my next choice.my other two quest is enough also in my gallery. thanks dran1 Edited by dran1

:o

if you are serious about parting this thing out....

i'm interested in (depending on pricing)

the outer sunroof seal (if its in good shape)(i dont see one in the pics)

all rust free body panels

center console lid

tranny(assuming 87's are the same as 89's)

that being said....it would be a shame to see that parted out

the tranny is 500 buck just rebuilt it, the sunroof seal it gone.plus the blue and black quest in my gallery is enough the red 87 just was painted,i just got tired.the 87 runs like a champion but never driving the big intercooler and pipe that you see they about 600 bucks ask marso the new14g turbo with no mile's worth 600 bucks the complete new head came with 284 cam ready to run i'm selling for 600 bucks,4 tire new,rim in good shape and balance 600 bucks.like i said i was rebuild this car the car has 0 miles on all new parts the work is done but short blk i'm keeping i'll never get back my money (40 over je piston and pauter rods plus block work)no no no

dran1

Edited by dran1

good to know :) thanks GLHS

dran1: i'm very interested in the body panels(fenders/quarters) if they are in good condition with no rust

only small changes inside the trans, otherwise, you pull the pan and bolts from the 89, and put them on the 87 trans

everything on this quest is for sale:::::l/r fender $200. even the doors $350. you pay shipping or pickup on the farm or i'll bring them to walterboro,sc for pickup.like i said i was restoring the quest new fuel pump and tank clean and re-seal new fuel line,filter,recondition injector etc etc etc complete axle unit with new bearing $400.yes i rebuild the tranny it's so easy even a dummy can do a standard tranny no offence.that me also but still the same price$500. serious buyer only please. 8/12/2012 i'll begin taking this quest apart::: thanks dran1 Edited by dran1

good to know :) thanks GLHS

dran1: i'm very interested in the body panels(fenders/quarters) if they are in good condition with no rust

walker i had someone paint the quest 5 month ago the fender are in good shape $200 for both

Edited by dran1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...