83 Starion (with pics) PARTOUT!

johnnyRacer

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ill take the other set

I'll send you a pic to see if you still want them, one of the lenses has a dime size chip on the inner side right next to the center lic plate section. With the lic. plate section installed you can't even see the chip.

Battery bolt/tie down? (Assuming the '83 shares the same one as the '87)

The hood release cable is defective and I can't get the hood up right now. Honestly, I don't remember if its an oem tie down or one that I bought from the part store. I plan on getting the hood open really soon due to the offers.

Pretty much an hour after you listed the tail lights on July 18th 8:50am I sent a PM and emailed you about the tail lights. I was either the first or second in line for the lights. Never got a response and apparently the two sets are being sold to others. Not sure what the deal is but just doesn't seem cool how my email and PM was ignored and they are now sold to others.

Pretty much an hour after you listed the tail lights on July 18th 8:50am I sent a PM and emailed you about the tail lights. I was either the first or second in line for the lights. Never got a response and apparently the two sets are being sold to others. Not sure what the deal is but just doesn't seem cool how my email and PM was ignored and they are now sold to others.

if it eases your mind and anger you were definitely not first...as evident by post times on the first page i messaged him 2 minutes after his original post compared to your hour

Edited by Walker

if it eases your mind and anger you were definitely not first...as evident by post times on the first page i messaged him 2 minutes after his original post compared to your hour

That is why I clearly stated I was either first or second. If you were first so be it and I completely respect that. There seems to be two sets so even if you were first I would have been in line for the second set. Regardless, just a set of tail lights so I can't be too upset. Glad you were able to get a set.

Its all good! Just send me your email addy, I don't think I ever got it. Cuz when I went back and looked at times of post, pm's. Although you stated you pm'd me, I didn't get your email. Just send it and I'll get you some pics. Again its all good.