Picking up an 88 in Denver in a week, need a spot to park trailer by Greeley.

jisleyjr

So i am picking up an 88 next week in Denver. I'll be in the area for a wedding on the 21st. I am borrowing my brothers duramax and a buddies trailer and coming down the weekend before the wedding. I'll be in Colorado Springs for a couple days then we'll be headed north to Greeley (that's where the wedding is), car is in Northglenn.

I am trying to think where i can park the truck and trailer or just the trailer for a few days. I'll be crashing at my cousin's friend's place for a couple days and i don't want to impose on them, then during the weekend at a hotel.

Anyone know of a place that would be cool with a trailer sitting there a few days? I have a hitch lock so i am only slightly worried that someone would steal it. I might just leave it hooked up to truck and bum a ride where ever we go.

One option is to bring it back to colorado springs and park at my cousin's house, but that'll add a lot of miles to my return trip.

I would say walmart as well but you should ask the store about overnight parking. Some don't allow it.

I took a test drive on the Fiji conquest you purchased or at least I think this is the one. It was in Northglen. I ended up buying a complete motor from the same guy instead.

Yes this is a Fiji colored one with the cloth interior. Body looks decent from the pictures, hopefully it isn't a complete pile of junk, ha.

Looks like there is a walmart close by to the hotel.

The body isn't bad, no rust. There are a few dents. The car doesn't have much power. Just probably needs a full tune up. The seller is a good guy. I met him from the mopar scene a year or two ago. Edited by infamos

I suggest leaving it at a mini-storage place. Give em $15 to secure it behind the fence for a week.

It would make me nervous leaving it at a Walmart.

My subcontractors have had trailers stolen from hotels, stores, and truck stops even with tounge locks

Churches are usually good about letting you park something in their lot for a few days too. Not as secure as a storage place. I like that advice myself.

I am mid way colorado springs/denver Elizabeth, zip 80107. But you are welcome to park anything you need for a few days ( I am on a fenced property with gate acess)

• 2 weeks later...

ilber, thanks for the offer.

I talked to my cousin and i was able to park the truck and trailer on his street for a few days, the neighborhood wasn't filled up yet so there was plenty of street parking. Then during the weekend i was at a hotel and there was street parking there too. I had no issues and no one messed with it.

I drove straight through from Greeley to Fargo yesterday with a mild hangover. 13 hours, brutal.

I am mid way colorado springs/denver Elizabeth, zip 80107. But you are welcome to park anything you need for a few days ( I am on a fenced property with gate acess)

WoW! Where did Ilber's post come from? What's it been? 8 years? :)