TPS Still Available?

Ono

Has anyone seen a new one available at the dealer?

I recall someone buying one quite some time ago for a different car that works on ours.

I'm in A-Stan and don't have a lot of bandwidth, so looking for it all over the internet is extremely time consuming. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks guys.

Heres what i found:

From the FAQ.

TPS part numbers.

Mitsu Part # MD614078 $153.50 @ autopartspeople.com < great price!

Standard Motor Products (SMP) # TH249 $159 @ rockauto.com

AIRTEX Part # 5S5098 $169 @ rockauto.com

ACDELCO Part # 2132122 $167 @ rockauto.com

Also a 89 hyundia sonata 2.4 is the same one but with a different connector (male instead of female).

SMP Part # TH315 $133 @ partsamerica.com / $95 @ rockauto.com

ACDELCO Part # 2134091 $89 @ rockauto.com

AIRTEX Part # 5S5183 $94 @ rockauto

WELLS # TPS451 $113 @ autozone

(NOTE: These prices are from 2007)

You just have to mount the hyundia TPS upside down, (so the wires come out the top instead of the bottom) and change out the connector. The wires are the same colors.

http://www.oemmitsubishiparts.com/parts/index.cfm?searchText=MD614078&make=Mitsubishi&action=oePartSearch&siteid=214331

Don't know if they allow for internal linking but I searched there website with part number.

WOW are they really that expensive? Sorry I gave away a very good condition one.

I just installed a brand new Mitsubishi OEM sensor on my car. It came in the glove box when I bought it. The one on the car had cracked ears for where the screws go, so I replaced it. I think they are still available from Mitsubishi....but hold on to your wallet.

I just checked with the Mitsubishi Dealer I get my parts from and found this:

MD614078: Throttle Positioning Sensor $186.22. Shows it as still available.

Bill