FEEDBACK, LEAVE IT

19cturbo

Come on guys, its not that hard to take a few minutes and leave feedback for someone. It lets everyone else know that they are dealing with an honest or dishonest person. which ever it may be.

It seems everyone is really quick to leave bad feedback if they get something wrong, or broken. But people are a lot slower to leave feedback if it was a good transaction, or everything was well described and a fair deal.

basically what im saying is, LEAVE FEEDBACK. its not hard. c'mon kids!

Come on guys, its not that hard to take a few minutes and leave feedback for someone. It lets everyone else know that they are dealing with an honest or dishonest person. which ever it may be.

It seems everyone is really quick to leave bad feedback if they get something wrong, or broken. But people are a lot slower to leave feedback if it was a good transaction, or everything was well described and a fair deal.

basically what im saying is, LEAVE FEEDBACK. its not hard. c'mon kids!

Yup. Plus also you gotta remind people to leave feedback too. I owe some feedback to buyers but i cant connect the paypal adress to the userename. I agree people are quick to leave bad feedback. Just look at my first page lol

Have you seen my sig ? i'm gonna tear a few members on here new arseholes in this thread later on , watch this space . i'll be back ! :) Edited by SOTTY

Feedback on SQC ! , Mike 19c is right , it not that hard yet the majority of members here just don't do it and here's what happens in my world if you do , i say to myself " that's a cool dood right there" and in the future if i can help that guy out i will , those that don't well yer out of luck if you ever need something from me again , done , toast and see ya later ! , i opened the hallowed gates of Area 108 recently , it doesn't happen often mainly due to my heavy work load but i did as it was time to offload some items , got lots of PM's, some from peeps that had bought items from me before but chose in their infinite wisdom not to leave feedback , no replies were sent back and now y'all know why , let me tell another thing or two , pulling these parts and boxing them up is hard work ! i'm sure guys who do this on a regular basis like Harry/Intercooled flatty , Johnny Wadd can testify to that , it's a real P.I.T.A , some of the bigger ,bulky items can take a good amount of time to box up, then we got to ship the stuff out , another time vampire , so look at this from the sellers angle for once and the work that goes into getting that part to your door , more importantly get yourself some manners and say thanks ! p.s to the dood that bought a 18g from me not so long ago with all the "My feedback on this forum and that " you need to practice what you preach , you know who you are ! :)

I sold about 10 items in the last few months. I got the stuff out quickly and included shipping in all my prices regardless of location of the buyer. I actully lost money on an item due to the price of shipping. Not one God D*** thanks.

I sold about 10 items in the last few months. I got the stuff out quickly and included shipping in all my prices regardless of location of the buyer. I actully lost money on an item due to the price of shipping. Not one God D*** thanks.

Same here, I've even left PM's asking for feedback if they had a good experience dealing with me. It's not like they don't check the PM's because they were very quick to ask lots of questions about what I was selling.You know who you are. :mad:

Zack K.

^ Now that's just plain wrong on all kinds of levels , oh yea you'll get the pm's or the dumb arse questions via text by the the boat load but good luck getting a "thanks man" on the feedback forum .

now now fellas..... its kinda funny but,,,,,,,,,, i have purchased from almost all of the people here and have left feedback for i think MOST of them. i can tell by the star to the left of the thread. but none of you have left me any feed back.......... let first one without sin cast the first stone.... Harry,,,, i got a turbo off of you,,,,Johnny,,,,,, i got those seats,,,,,zack,,, i got a few thigs off yout 20$ sale,,,,,, so we all forget sometimes..... i know i have..... Edited by wrngwae

will it fit my 86' starion? :lol: how many miles on that ovcp you have for sale? :lol: :lol: :lol: will you tyake $20 shipped for that NIB turbo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

... :P

Yea mang , we should start a " the dumbest questions ever asked about SQ parts" thread , it would be a very long post , my personal favorites of recent , how many miles has the B.O.V and OVCP got on it ? and on a boxed up turbo disassembled for shipping purposes ," the clamp is loose" oh and the "can you send me pics of the radiator bolts"

no wonder i drink ! .

Edited by SOTTY

now now fellas..... its kinda funny but,,,,,,,,,, i have purchased from almost all of the people here and have left feedback for i think MOST of them. i can tell by the star to the left of the thread. but none of you have left me any feed back.......... let first one without sin cast the first stone.... Harry,,,, i got a turbo off of you,,,,Johnny,,,,,, i got those seats,,,,,zack,,, i got a few thigs off yout 20$ sale,,,,,, so we all forget sometimes..... i know i have.....

I see your point, but i feel like the feedback section is more of a seller thing than a buyer. If the buyer sends the money promptly, as he said then you have nothing to worry about, but you dont want to send your money to someone who doesnt deliver. Its very rare a buyer screws a seller. Unless they d*** them around for a week on the payment, and most people around here will just sell it to someone else anyway. Im not saying dont leave feedback for a buyer, ive been left feedback for both. But I feel the main purpose of the feedback section is to let people know that your not sending your money off to get screwed. That you will get the part that was described and listed.

I see your point, but i feel like the feedback section is more of a seller thing than a buyer. If the buyer sends the money promptly, as he said then you have nothing to worry about, but you dont want to send your money to someone who doesnt deliver. Its very rare a buyer screws a seller. Unless they d*** them around for a week on the payment, and most people around here will just sell it to someone else anyway. Im not saying dont leave feedback for a buyer, ive been left feedback for both. But I feel the main purpose of the feedback section is to let people know that your not sending your money off to get screwed. That you will get the part that was described and listed.

True, it is hard to dink over the seller......

i'm ready for a beer :P

just got a fresh keg for the kegerator Harry, Schweddy Balls,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, swing on up here. its in the 50s here today.lol

I am gonna jump on the bandwagon and beat the dead horse but i sold stuff here recently and zero feedback.. The icing on the cake is people didnt even inform me of if they received it and if it was the correct part (where applicable)

I am gonna jump on the bandwagon and beat the dead horse but i sold stuff here recently and zero feedback.. The icing on the cake is people didnt even inform me of if they received it and if it was the correct part (where applicable)

No "dead horse beating" going on here man , more like a "walk of shame" for those to whom you are referring to in your post, most peeps on here have good manners , they just forget how to use them . :)

the feed back forum is there to warn others of bad sellers not mearly a place to give a seller a slap on the back or high five

you sell a part you get your money , reward enought , end of story

any i recive'd the part or what gives you haven't ship'd my part yet ? ,,this should be done in pm's or email

problems not resolve'd yes make a post

now for a company or person makeing fab'd parts i'l agree feed back is important but for the average guy selling a few parts it's redundent

feed back is important but for the average guy selling a few parts it's redundent

What utter bullchit man , really ? and your a mod ?