Used KYB GR-2 rear Struts with Mooketh Coilover kit and adjustable Camber plates

Caliber308

I can't believe out of all the members we have here that someone doesn't need a set of these. They don't make the KYB GR-2 rear struts anymore for our cars :( . With the Mooketh Adjustable Coilovers and Oscars Adjustable Camber Plates included, I feel that $250.00 shipped is a fair price. If you think it is not...P.M. me and tell me why, I'll listen and take into consideration you comments. So,If your interested but have reservations about buying used struts (appox. 2000 miles on them) ask members who have run them or are still running them about how they liked, or disliked them and how many miles they have put on the struts. Or post a question and ask about how their cars performed with them installed.

P.S. The reason i'm selling them is because I installed a set of D2s not because I need to sell them. I just thought that instead of them sitting on my shelf collecting dust, that someone could benefit by having a set of them.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

thats a good price ive got the same struts with arts coilovers/ arts rear camber/mookeh fronts been really pleased dont worry bill someone will sweep these up ;)

Thanks for your post Jason. With the cost of shipping these (appox $50.00) I thought that the price is fair. Like I said before, I don't need to sell these. But, why should I just let them sit on a shelf when a member might need them to upgrade their suspension. I wish someone would have offered these at this price back when I was upgrading my car :D

Thanks for looking,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Stay tuned,

I'm giving the "Sale Pending" purchaser two days to come up with a Money Order. If he doesn't, they are back on the market ;)

Sorry to the other members who wanted these. I was trying to help a member out by giving them two weeks to send me payment, but it seems to be blowing up in my face :D No P.Ms over the last two weeks from the prospective buyer?

Held until Monday, July 9. After that, I will be contacting the members who were interested "in the order that they posted interest" to see if they are still in the market for this set up.

Sorry for the wait. This is what happens when you try to help someone out I guess?

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

Update:

My P.M. to the prospective buyer was read at 12:45 am with no response. So, I will start contacting members who were interested. I apologize for this. I was trying to help someone who told me they were short on funds, and wouldn't have the money for two weeks. I don't post parts for sale that often, but when I do I expect that the prospective purchaser stays in contact with me as I do with them. Especially after giving them two weeks to come up with the payment ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Last chance.

Since offering the struts for sale I have had one buyer back out without informing me, Three others that wanted them who never got back to me. So, If I don't here from someone who wants these within the next week.....I will take them off the market and not answer any Private Messages about them seeings how I have had to check in at SQC everyday to look for any responses in the Parts for Sale Forum, and have done so for the last month.

Bill

Edited by Caliber308