LED fog/turn signal lights

Glad you're happy with them. I'll be emailing installation instructions soon.

I just finished up welding the rest of the housings. Will get them powder coated tomorrow and assembled over the weekend. Should be able to ship them by Monday

For those that I shipped the kits to already. It just occurred to me that I included the wrong size machine screw if you are going to utilize the fog covers from motocam or burton.

I sent M4 x30mm should have been an M5 x30mm. So If you wanted to run to to the hardware store and get them instead of waiting for me to send the right ones

For those that I shipped the kits to already. It just occurred to me that I included the wrong size machine screw if you are going to utilize the fog covers from motocam or burton.

I sent M4 x30mm should have been an M5 x30mm. So If you wanted to run to to the hardware store and get them instead of waiting for me to send the right ones

I will be installing fog covers but I can go get them myself...not worth your time to ship some. Thanks for offering though. The lights look great!

Can't wait to get mine! I have the dark tinted fog covers so I'll get pics uploaded as soon as mine gets here!

yours are finished. I haven't sent them yet cause I was using them to make the installation pics.

Ok guys. Got all the housings powder coated today and will assemble them over the weekend. So i'll be shipping the kits Monday to the following people that have paid but not received yet:

Leesfer - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/03/12

EVOMINUS $10 deposit received 05/15/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/04/12

needsq - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 6/02/12

DGAF - PAID IN FULL - 5/29/12

The Following have not yet paid in full:

Topher87 - $10 deposit received 05/21/12 - Balance Due - $128.00

MainstreaM $10 deposit received 05/21/12 - Balance Due - $128.00

Dodge2004srt4 $10 deposit received 05/25/12 - Balance Due - $128.00

we've got dark smoked fog covers in stock and on sale for this month to compliment your LED fog/turn conversion kits from 87quest_stv.....and they come with a free SQ stainless steel keychain ;o)

update

Leesfer - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/03/12 SHIPPED 06/11/12

EVOMINUS $10 deposit received 05/15/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/04/12 SHIPPED 06/11/12

needsq - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 6/02/12 SHIPPED 06/11/12

DGAF - PAID IN FULL - 5/29/12 NEED SHIPPING ADDY

Edited by 87quest_stv

we've got dark smoked fog covers in stock and on sale for this month to compliment your LED fog/turn conversion kits from 87quest_stv.....and they come with a free SQ stainless steel keychain ;o)

Yes, these would be the perfect set up. That's why I wanted in on this thread. Steve's fog/turn lights with Tim's smoked covers. It's the perfect match! I can't wait to get mine and get pics up!

Are they the ones in this link.

http://www.themotocam.com/products/starquest?page=shop.product_details&flypage=ilvm_fly_showroom_mall.tpl&product_id=102&category_id=28

Yeah but he's running a sale this month

Time for the JUNE SPECIAL:

Since we have so much smoked acrylic from the LED Tail Light project, our costs have come down considerably on the material to make foglight covers:

$25.00 delivered (comes with SQ keychain - flatty or fatty)

sales@themotocam.com

I haven't been able to put the actual instructions with pictures together yet. I'll try to explain.

If you take a look back through the thread I posted, that the bottom mounting point had to be shaved about 3/16 of an inch. You can use a die grinder for the fastest, easiest method. once you have accomplished that. Look at the top mounting point. Take the nut tab from there and put in the bottom mounting hole (will be a square hole.)

The two shortest screws are for the bottom mounting points

You'll use the 4 M5x30mm screws and 4 spacers( 2 for each side) for the 2 side mounts on each fog light.

the 4 M4x30mm screws are to install the fog covers if you have them. (by replacing the two screws that came with the fog covers with the M4x30mm screws I supplied. 2 for each side)

Wiring. I was going to use the original plug from the old fogs to wire them up. Or you can wire the red and black wires into a separate switch and wire the yellow into the turn signal wire.

black - neg

red - pos

yellow - turn signal

I'll have the instructions with the pics finished tomorrow.

Here's the updated list

1.Leesfer - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/03/12 SHIPPED 06/12/12

2.Topher87 - $10 deposit received 05/21/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/16/12 SHIPPED 06/18/12

3.Nikolaya - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 5/29/12 SHIPPED 06/5/12

4.EVOMINUS $10 deposit received 05/15/12 - PAID IN FULL - 06/04/12 SHIPPED 06/12/12

5.MainstreaM $10 deposit received 05/21/12 - Balance Due - $128.00

6.needsq - $10 deposit received 05/14/12 - PAID IN FULL - 6/02/12 SHIPPED

7.DGAF - PAID IN FULL - 5/29/12 SHIPPED 06/12/12

8.imranzalli- PAID IN FULL - 5/25/12 SHIPPED 06/5/12

9.Dodge2004srt4 $10 deposit received 05/25/12 - Balance Due - $128.00

10.StreetVelocity $10 deposit received 05/15/12 - PAID IN FULL - 5/24/12 SHIPPED - 06/5/12