S&M Gen II strut bars - Group Purchase 3 sets left

ESIrType?

S&M GEN II  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interest in me producing my S&M GEN II bars again?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Maybe

Bump for a quick update...

http://www.starquestclub.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=130054&view=findpost&p=1273538

6/1/12

Another update for you guys. I just got off the phone with the laser cutting company and they are backed up. I was hoping to have the pieces today to hammer through the first group of sets this weekend. As of now it will be Tuesday that they are done. They are about 3 days behind schedule which puts be 3 days behind schedule. I will however have everything ready to do for when I get the piece. Welding the brackets doesn't consume much time so I will be able to ship quickly after I have the pieces. I know you guys are excited and have been waiting. I appreciate all of your patience!

Shawn

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Shawn , i will you $ via Paypal later today and thanks for making these great strut bars again , Scotty. :)

Sounds good man! No problem, I'm happy to see there's still people wanting them!

Shawn

I paypal'd you a deposit for 1 set earlier today.

Thanks man, I am glad you said something. For some reason I didn't get the notification from paypal. I will add you to the list right away.

Thanks,

Shawn

I can't wait to get these....everything is ready and waiting! Thanks for making these for us Shawn!

Cool and you're welcome! I am excited to have everything now to start shipping them out! It's been an up hill battle with some of the simplest things. It's worked out now and I am expecting to ship to be ready to ship the first 5 sets tomorrow and the next 5 after that. My goal is by next Friday have 20 sets ready and the week after that to complete them.

I will keep you guys posted!

Shawn

Paypal sent Shawn , thanks for making these excellent bars once again . Scotty in Vegas

Ok, man I just replied to your email. The shipping address on PP threw me off....

DGAF, I emailed you too. You can ignore it now I know who you are.

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn, I assume, since you are planning on shipping some sets out, that the 1" was delivered as it was supposed to be. Keep me posted and LMK if you need anything else. Im off work tomorrow Thurs, and Sat this week if you need any help with anything.

BC_99

Hey there Shawn, appears we may be get'n close to send'n the balance of the monies owed, from what I read a couple threads above,Is this the case? please confirm when you get a moment, & Thanx!

Quick update guys, I am exhausted! I've been busting my butt to get caught up for the last 3 days. With that being said, the first 5 sets are ready to roll. Next five are expected to be completed the first of the week. I will PM you guys with your shipping total and the other half of the $$. Again guys thanks for all your patience! I've running into some snags and delayed suppliers. I appreciate all you guys being calm and understanding!

Thanks,

Shawn

Shawn, I assume, since you are planning on shipping some sets out, that the 1" was delivered as it was supposed to be. Keep me posted and LMK if you need anything else. Im off work tomorrow Thurs, and Sat this week if you need any help with anything.

BC_99

Yeah, I'm sorry I think I forgot to let you know it showed up the next day. I've been running around like a mad man trying to catch up. I'm exhausted at this point but getting caught up. I'm good right now, but thanks for offering a hand. I'll get your set to you sometime when we can meet up. Also, I have a friend who may have some side projects if you are interested.

Thanks,

Shawn

No problem Shawn, Ifigured it all went the way it was supposed to. No worries on my set, I know you have alot to finish and ship, so whenever you can get out this way will be cool with me. Im in no rush. What sort of side projects are you talking about? FYI I bought a tig welder today,WOOOT!!! :) so I am set to go with just about any kind of work I need to do here at my shop now.

BC_99

Hey Shawn, just checking in. I know you're close to getting these things shipped out...any idea what my shipping cost would be? zip code 77498...I can go ahead and paypal it to you.

Nick

$22.32 to your zip code.

Also I will get some install instructions up in the next few days. They are straight forward to install, but I want to make things as simple as possible for you all.

Thanks,

Shawn

$22.32 to your zip code.

Also I will get some install instructions up in the next few days. They are straight forward to install, but I want to make things as simple as possible for you all.

Thanks,

Shawn

paypal sent for shipping

Got mine today they look great no one will be disappointed Shawn you did a great job Craftsmanship is awesome

woke up this morning and proceeded quickly to the front porch after seeing that yours had arrived.... dang, nothing.

about an hour later, i took a different path through the house, and there they were.... and man, these are nice... great job on em... many thanks Shawn!!