SQC Calendars 2013

Frenchi934

• 2 weeks later...

These shoold be in the Calander but I dont think that they made it.

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14213/la_car_japanese_classic_car_show_2012_yellow_mitsubishi_starion.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14213/Conquest-Roof-City-LowRes.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14213/Conquest-Track-Low-Res.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14213/Red-Conquest-Track-Low-Res.jpg

http://www.26liter.us/gallery/albums/userpics/14213/Conquest-Track-LowRes.jpg

Edited by VegasStarQuest

• 4 weeks later...
Seems to me, as though some here are a bit too quick to remark. We don't know the circumstances, the why as of yet. Hopefully Tylers O.K. I'd be more interested to find out why no one's heard back from him, rather than slam'n him. If anyone has a contact # perhaps they can check on him? I've certainly enjoyed the last calendars!

This calender project is bullsh__! All that's needed is to have photo of our cars and go to www.gotprint.com put in the pictures and you have your self a calender or what ever else you want, if people on this form say are are going to do something - just do it or stop wasting our time, like this guy who stall our money on this project New product Thermal barrier intake gaskets -Paypal address is Dodge2004srt4@hotmail.com don't buy from him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. Kidjc (2) G54B

Orders paid for

1. D_Venable (1) G54B

2. Skippy (1) G54B

3. neverfastenuff87tsi (5) G54B

4. Prototype78 (1) G54B

5. Charles Gardner (2) G54B

6. Dodge2004srt4 (2) G54B

7. Lionking (2) G54B

Moderators... please clean this up! :unsure:

• 3 weeks later...

The calendar project is cancelled due to a lack of submissions. Not sure why lionking has decided to make me out to be a scam artist as I didn't accept any pre-payments. Just like I didn't accept any LAST YEAR.

I fronted the money for production then and I was set to do it again this year.

This project fell through due to a lack of quality submissions. plain and simple. I even went as far as to spend the last 2 months hunting through the forums and messaging people requesting pictures (as i did last year) and even if i put half of the people from last year BACK into the calendar again, we still wouldn't have made the required number of pictures..

Things that didnt pan out this year...

-Picture sizes were too small. despite my detailed explanation of what was required

- poor lighting

-out of focus images

-lack of interesting placement or background.

For those that were involved last year; you know how excited I was to be working on this. For those that submitted great photos this year, i deeply apologize this wasn't able to happen. I'm still trying to work on getting something going as far as a mitsu -family style calendar, but its unlikely.

I was very excited for this years calendar after the success of last years. I started requesting pictures for this in APRIL... I posted requirements and even basic tutorials for coming up with a good picture. I never expected nor requested professional level photos as long as they were interesting.

All in all, i'm not going to risk fronting my own money to produce a calendar with sub-par pictures. Its too great a financial risk for someone like me (read: broke college kid) especially considering this was a non-for-profit project in the first place.

I understand everyone's disappointment, but believe me the most disappointed person here is me. That being said, i'm extremely frustrated with the negativity here considering the effort i put into this project the last two years. I did this for the club. not for me. and the members here have no-one to blame but themselves for not making this happen. I did everything i could short of fly around the country and take the pictures.

Edited by Frenchi934

Tyler is a stand up guy ( yes I've met him in person). He has a lot on his plate with school, homework, etc. The calenders he made last year were great. Tyler goes above and beyond with his detailed build threads, positive contrabutions, and a love for his car and this club.

So if Tyler says he didn't have enough pictures, then he didn't... Plan and simple.

Tyler, you don't need to explain yourself to me or anyone else.

Haters gonna hate, hell with em.

I send my pictures for the calender back last year and now what's up with this calender, it seems that people on this forum talk to do projects and they fail to do it, what's up with that!

Sometimes s#@!t happens...doesn't mean that all projects fall through! Although it would be nice to have a calendar since it is already February. :blink: I've done business with Tyler before and he's always come through...makes me wonder more if he's ok.

Edited by NikoFab

Tyler your work on last year's calendar was fantastic!!

I really don't think there's any negativity related to the calendars at all.... Just disappointment perhaps expressed in the wrong way by a small minority of members.

We all appreciate your hard work and look forward to this happening next year with some quality photos. I'm sure Sotty's Mesquite meet in October will produce something worthwhile to further the 2014 calendar cause.