LED Tail Light Conversion Kits

MotoCam360

If they are not ready to sell perhaps dont make the thread in the first place. Make the thread when you have a prototype. So much drama created from the whole idea of the lights and no updates.

Yup

• 3 weeks later...

if i was putting a roduct out there i would want it to be perfect. advanced motice is nice especially on this site cuz we have so many people that would have to save up for this.

so if you post it 3 months prior to release thats 3 months to save up. we've seen some pics and some were probably interested so they started saving waiting for the final products. if they dont like the final product then i guess they have 350 dollars saved for another purchase.

I know i hate it when a gp comes up and im strapped for cash and they sell out in 3 days and i ghet paid the next.

Keep up the good work tim get em where you like em and let us know.

Just my 2.6 worth

Paul

Ive seen these in person and there gorgeous. Cant wait to see the final product. :D

Yeah, definately look good behind him in traffic and get to see them in action! I think I've seen 3 differant prototypes now

yeah cant wait to see the final set up

http://www.expeditionportal.com/mscott/Users/mattscott/buildthread/this%20thread%20is%20useless%20without%20pichers.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Making some sweet progress now..... the holidays bought us a bit more time to devote to this project:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Tail%20Lights/SQLEDFoamcenter122912_zpsf62410c4.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Tail%20Lights/LEDTailFoamBlock_zpsbe2b6679.jpg

Id love a 3 circle light design. But my only question is can you make the actaul covers not completly black? Thay would just help getting harassed by cops and not look like you tinted the crap out of stock taillights. Im just curious cause I am truly interested in a cool designed L.E.D taillight. Thanks motocam.

Hmmm, being a first time lurker on this thread, I have to say having to go through 13 pages to find any kind of info/pricing/pics a pain. Can you update the first post with all the pertinent info? It could only help sell them. O.o

From what I have seen, definitely interested though! Thanks for producing them!

Thanks!

Id love a 3 circle light design. But my only question is can you make the actaul covers not completly black? Thay would just help getting harassed by cops and not look like you tinted the crap out of stock taillights. Im just curious cause I am truly interested in a cool designed L.E.D taillight. Thanks motocam.

The forming minimum is 50 sets.....so if you find 50 people that want clear lenses then we can do it (since we own the mold).... anything less than that and it would be very cost prohibitive to say the least.

More progress:

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Tail%20Lights/SQLEDTailFoamCenter.jpg

http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc409/motocam360/SQ%20Tail%20Lights/SQLEDTailFoamCentertop.jpg

2 even circle brake lights with an inner circle of yellow for turn signals sequenced!!!! did i just describe r34 skyline tails?

either way i think it would look good. the 3 circle design with the outer circle being the turn signal isnt my favorite design....but im excited to see the final product and will pay final price for em too!!!!! good job on all the hard work so far looks great!!!!

Cool, a foam block with cut outs for semi truck trailer l.e.d.'s.

Way to trivialize our work JohnnyWadd...never mind the $5000 mold to make the lenses.. and the countless hours of trim operations to get the fit just right, and I suppose the foam block is going to magically suck itself to the back of the car in the perfect position too right?

Way to trivialize our work JohnnyWadd...never mind the $5000 mold to make the lenses.. and the countless hours of trim operations to get the fit just right, and I suppose the foam block is going to magically suck itself to the back of the car in the perfect position too right?

Naw its looking good man. I guess i got over excited when i read the words "SWEET PROGRESS"

My bad. Dont take it too personal please.

I'm not posting pics of all the "behind the scenes" progress...just letting people know that we're making progress and this hasn't died in the least bit.

There will be a point where we open the flood gates with pictures that will meet your approval.

• 1 month later...