maft emergency

OMG - this is such an emergency!!! LOLZ

Maybe you should have done your research before you went trolling around trying to buy one :)

His post got you to reply to it. Even though your response was no help at all. When you had 23 posts....Did you do research first? or just ask questions ;)

Bill

Edited by Caliber308

His post got you to reply to it. Even though your response was no help at all. When you had 23 posts....Did you do research first? or just ask questions ;)

Bill

LOL - touche - sorry i didnt mean so sound like an arse - thats why i put the :)

• 1 month later...
it sold before i could get to it and you did sound like an ars bill but thanks for the winky face. i need to know the conversion factor from the stock maf to the 3.5 gm maf so i can make a translator is that information available i have looked everywhere!!! i will give everyone a deal if this works.

That information is not available. Used maft's are a $100, new $200. You could build a flow bench to do your own research as well as reverse engineer the conversion factor from the exiting products. I do not think a proper flow bench analysis of the frequency output of the stock 87-89 mas vs 1g mas has ever been done.

People here are suckers for cheep as well as the next must have mod and are easily scammed. Good luck with your endeavor. ;)

Edit, the signal vs airflow for a gm mas could probably be found on a v8 board. Signal vs airflow for the 1g should be on a dsm board. That would give you a starting point.

Edited by StarquestRescue