3.1 rd time north west Indiana, Michigan Illinois and others

wrngwae

There are people under 21 coming? TRAVESTY!!!!!!!! Just kidding. All are welcome and yeah I somewhat agree to the point that Tye needs to cover himself just in case.Oh and if that comment was directed at me I am having some problems and I literally have to use a screw driver to start the car. Edited by SunStreaker

Maybe I'll make up some pheasant enchaladas and/or duck poppers. Might have to save the poppers for the bonfire.

sounds like a plan!!!!

I am sure everybody is on the same page but I think we should put it out there that only 21+ adults will be permitted to consume alcohol.

YES!!!!! buttocks coverage is a good thing!!!!!!! anyone under 21 will not be served..... and if you choose to drive home it is at your own discression!!!! and there is lots of room for tents and what not.... i have room in the house (note i have a pistol on the head board lol) and i have a camper,,,,,,,plenty of sleeping room!!!!!!!!!!!! will make coffee in the AM too <_< .....

There are people under 21 coming? TRAVESTY!!!!!!!! Just kidding. All are welcome and yeah I somewhat agree to the point that Tye needs to cover himself just in case.Oh and if that comment was directed at me I am having some problems and I literally have to use a screw driver to start the car.

HAHAH i get it but that was quite funny you posted that and Eric talks about alcohol,,,,,,,,,hahaha.......... well ya know Kim will be overserved being her birthday and all........ but i know Eric is crashing here so its alllllllllllllllll Goooooooooood

I am sure everybody is on the same page but I think we should put it out there that only 21+ adults will be permitted to consume alcohol.

Agreed, someone sober needs to be there to watch over Wrgwae so he doesn't get hammered and do donuts in his car, starve it for oil and blow it up!!!! :P

I'm sorry, did I just say that out loud? I think I might have just lost my free tranny fork! Cripes!!!!!

guys,,,,,,,,this is gonna be a heck of a meet........im gonna rough estimate 10+ cars........so cool..... we HAVE to all get in a pic,,,,HAVE TO........i guess i need to make alot of chilli lol....

Aren't you glad Notstock88 talked you into having this meet???? lol, it's gonna be a blast!!!

Agreed, someone sober needs to be there to watch over Wrgwae so he doesn't get hammered and do donuts in his car, starve it for oil and blow it up!!!! :P

I'm sorry, did I just say that out loud? I think I might have just lost my free tranny fork! Cripes!!!!!

<notstock88 grabs some popcorn and sits back waiting to see the reply>

• Like 1

What fun would that be? I don't even think his car can do donuts even in the grass!

A good friend will come bail you out of jail---

but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,

"Damn...that was fun!!"

What fun would that be? I don't even think his car can do donuts even in the grass!

A good friend will come bail you out of jail---

but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying,

"Damn...that was fun!!"

Unfortunately the evidence of said alleged donuts was never recorded though there are witnesses to the event no one has publicly come forward for fear of host incrimination which might eliminate future gAtherings on hosts property...which would be tragic. I believe it best to assume such stories are purely mythical and have no real substance.

hey,,,,,,,,,,,lol,,,,,,,,pics or it didnt happen.......hahaha.....lance,,,,,,,,, that trans fork will still be yours but your just going to have it medically removed....hahaha J/K...... i love good fun...... now we just need rusty to jump in on the fun poking and this will be a real thread lol......you are Lucky i was in Indy for training yesterday.........lol

<notstock88 grabs some popcorn and sits back waiting to see the reply>

dont forget the beer for that bowl of chinnutz....hahaha .... i got a feeling you sir will be the talk of the meet this year.... or maybe Kim.... :lol:

Unfortunately the evidence of said alleged donuts was never recorded though there are witnesses to the event no one has publicly come forward for fear of host incrimination which might eliminate future gAtherings on hosts property...which would be tragic. I believe it best to assume such stories are purely mythical and have no real substance.

thats right!!!!!!,,,, pfft,,,,and all you guys with your smart phones didnt get anything hahaha Duckheads tried,,,,,,,,but he is too cheep and has the old i phone with no flash lol...........suckers........... hahaha

come onnnnnnnnnnnnn,,,,,,,,,,,,April!

Edited by wrngwae

Not much of a chance of that happening.

if we have a "cruise" we are going to have to set a "time" and duckhead and i will do our best to lay out a nice route. what do people prefer????????? a criuse by the lake or a country ride?????are people going to want a "SPIRITED" ride with minimal 5.0 exposure, or a higher risk ride by the lake? we would like a "parade" but not a "Parade" of tow trucks lol..... i just depends on who wants to go and how well they can behave...... :P and obviously before the adult drinks start. Edited by wrngwae