CHEATING. Marrital kind....

Hey guys, just wanted to share something. I got this text message this morning:

"my husband will be away for 2 weeks,want to meet again?I\'ll be in LA next week.txt or msg me Jenni...."

As I as reading the whole text I get a second text:

"Sorry, I mistyped your number, that message was not for you. Sorry again!"

To which I responded " thank god you sent that second message, my wife had knife and family jewels in hand!"

True story. Funny now, not so a minutes ago! lol

wait.... you let your wife read your phone messages.... what???

Yep. Got nothing to hide. All in, not one foot out the door.

That message in its own small way, is a sad look into the larger picture as to why marriage in modern times is failing.

You should see if the state the number is coming from considers cheating illegal--some states do. Karma is a b****. Edited by polarisman14

WHOA...! Lou, you didn't only dodge a bullet. You dodged a howitzer.

Yeah no kidding. And yeah, that's one of those things that if you try to deny, you may eventually just come out sounding guilty even if you're not.

Poor husband, he's out busting his chops working and she's out in the streets working "it"! That's how std's get passed on, random careless sex.

If it was me, I would take her number, do some sleuthing and find out her name, try to find out her husband and maybe just give him a heads up. I'm not one to usually meddle in other people's affairs, but knowing that courts still take favor to a woman's side, it tends to give a guy an advantage. Had to do it to an aquaintance of mine that I didn't know too well, but knew was married, saw his wife snogging another guy, and was like ... well, better lawyer up, hate to be a home wrecker in this sense, but, it's coming sooner or later.

He won custody of his kids, came out better, married a REALLY nice girl too.

I swear, people these days, especially my generation it seems, such at monogamy and being faithful to each other. It's actually more difficult to find a trust worthy girl now it seems.

Edited by Fanta

If it was me, I would take her number, do some sleuthing and find out her name, try to find out her husband and maybe just give him a heads up. I'm not one to usually meddle in other people's affairs, but knowing that courts still take favor to a woman's side, it tends to give a guy an advantage. Had to do it to an aquaintance of mine that I didn't know too well, but knew was married, saw his wife snogging another guy, and was like ... well, better lawyer up, hate to be a home wrecker in this sense, but, it's coming sooner or later.

He won custody of his kids, came out better, married a REALLY nice girl too.

I swear, people these days, especially my generation it seems, such at monogamy and being faithful to each other. It's actually more difficult to find a trust worthy girl now it seems.

Well said..

Poor guy i feel bad for him... but hey maybe he's on a 2 week 'business trip' with his mistress. That being said it is really sad the way people are anymore about marrage me and my wife are in it for the long haul strait and true we both know what happens with cheaters having come from broken homes because of it.

The second text would've never came fast enough for me. My wife wouldn't waste time with family jewels, she'd straight up kill me and then look at the second text.

But she is pregnant and hormonal so the loss of logic for a little bit makes it ok :unsure:

The second text would've never came fast enough for me. My wife wouldn't waste time with family jewels, she'd straight up kill me and then look at the second text.

But she is pregnant and hormonal so the loss of logic for a little bit makes it ok :unsure:

We have a friend who said the same about herself. She would have committed dosmetic violence before the second message got there. And she's not kidding, she really would have!! lol She's super duper jealous type.

Once at a Chuck ECheese's, some girl her husband knew happened to be there and started talking to him. She saw that and from way across the other side of the restaurant, in the middle of a few hundred little kids, she yells out "WHO THE H*%& IS THAT BI@#$!?"

Her husband said he wanted to crawl in a hole at that moment.

Sounds like some of you should have picked your wives more carefully. Trust is a big part of a marriage and it sounds like some of you don't have enough of it in your relationships.

Nah, it's just some woman know what kind of dog they married, lol

Yep. Got nothing to hide. All in, not one foot out the door.

That message in its own small way, is a sad look into the larger picture as to why marriage in modern times is failing.

Yeah I sadly agree they should dump all those smart phones at the bottom of the ocean.

They probably have a huge problem with infiedelity in taiwan and china where those things are made. :lol:

Do you think your mother in law would text you just so wifey could cut your junk off??

Mother inlaws are the largest cause of broken marriages!!! (senconded by ex's)

Something to think about not just for you personally but things every married man should ponder...

Does your wife tell you everything that comes out of her mothers mouth?

And if your not on good terms with your mother do you want her talking to your wife?? :ph34r:

Edited by Metric-man