Custom Aluminum Hard Piping and Intercooler Setup, priced to sell fast!

Foreverzero

The piping was all fabricated by the owner of 417 Motorsports here in town. The name might not be recognized very easily by most on here but the shop is very well known in the LSX community. They've had several Hot Rod magazine cover cars in the last few years. The piping is all (2.25") mandrel-bent and tig-welded aluminum. The couplers are black 3-ply silicone, and the clamps are all T-Bolt. NOT worm-clamps!

This is a BOLT ON setup. Your compressor housing just needs to be clocked downward to accommodate the shorter piping route. I've attached a couple pics to illustrate the short piping route in case anyone is curious. I'm including the intercooler with the sale as the inlet and outlet pipes are welded to it. The factory IC inlet and outlet were enlarged to accompany the piping (no bottlenecks here ;)). The blow off valve flange will fit any HKS model.

$210 OBO Shipped To Your Door via FedEx with insurance and tracking information!!

post-11627-0-17432200-1329368737_thumb.jpg

post-11627-0-55515600-1329368746_thumb.jpg

post-11627-0-06146900-1329368754_thumb.jpg

Edited by Foreverzero

is it for an 86? it looks like theres an IAT sensor in the top near the TB? if so need any stock parts? i got just about everything you need to put your car back together other than the fender Edited by joey_crandall

is it for an 86? it looks like theres an IAT sensor in the top near the TB? if so need any stock parts? i got just about everything you need to put your car back together other than the fender

It was originally for an 86 but I had the ovcp redone to not have the IAT sensor bung in it since most owners don't have 86's. The car is far beyond fixing for me. If I get another Starion, I'd like to start fresh. Thanks tho ^_^

Don't go any lower on your price...I wouldn't take lower than 250 for this kit.

Yeah I'm gonna hold on this price for a bit and see if it generates any interest