Virginia Area Annual meet ?> any interest this year ?>

scotty

Hey ya , we have had traditionally had a meet at one of the opening weekends at Virginia Motorsports park in Dinwiddie VA, cooked out , drag raced etc.

I think due to the economy and the various membership changes throughout the years we have lost that core group of folks that are willing/a

ble to make them .

If anyone is interested , please post up , any help organizing or ideas even a change of venue is on the table if you dont care to race .

It would be very nice to get together again see some new and old faces . I first attended the meet as a new owner in 2001 it has been a tradition ever since.

our record was 14 cars in 2004 i believe we have also had meets w 5 and had a great time.

Its up to you guys we can do it or just sit it out and let this annual meet die .

1)scotty

2) your name here .

Edited by scotty

Have to work... would have liked to show, especially to run; have never run any of my Quests @ the strip, & always have wanted to. Worried about breaking something I suppose, my other cars were more apt to be on the strip, built for it. I am thankful for the Saturday work though! Never know... I do have an interest in being there, & it's a reasonable distance from me for a weekend road trip.

I'd love to go! Depending on what day it falls on. , I am getting ready to open a new business in march. As long as they don't conflict each other on the same day I'd love to go hang out with some fellow questers. Any NY peeps wanna make a caravan?

Hey Scotty you can count me in. if for some reason the car isn't kosher I can make it in the DD for sure. Might be able to pull a 16 pass with it ... Might

I say the VIR venue is perfect. Maybe a cruise and or BBQ should be incorporated for a little added excitement

Edited by psu_Crash

Any mpi gurus planning to attend? Need some help with ignition and few other....

Scotty and myself have MPI cars. Not sure about anybody else.

1. Scotty

2. Perry ( Ironside ) on the 10th for sure.

3. TopDawg_43 and Tha Boy (my car goes nowhere without him!)

Edited by TopDawg_43

we can pick either date, i would say lets watch it close as one weekend may be horrible and the next be 70 or if we get a good weather forecast a week ahead of time lets go for it if it looks like its going to be above 60 .

it hit 68 here today we did a 7 mile mountain bike ride , so weather here has been wayyy above normal.

• 2 weeks later...
can we vote for the 3rd or the 10th ?

I am just trying to maximize attendance , and the later in Match we go I would think we could have better weather , hate to gamble on this though .

I agree, but as John said we are limited to test and tune days.

I will vote for the 10th.

But like you said weather permitting.