88 fiji blue under 100k

zkeifer

Im putting up for sale my 88 fiji blue conquest. It has 96k on it im the 3rd owner. Im selling it as a parts car for $1000 obo. It was crashed hit a telephone pole in the rear. The damage is repairable but i have a baby due in may and dont have the time to fix it. The car has a full 3inch from the turbo back and it dose run. I have a bunch of spare parts to go with the car also. Ill post pictures of the car as soon as i figure out how and im not at work.

The car is located in lewisberry PA zip 17339

Thanks for looking

Zack

Upload the pictures to a site like Image Shack, Flickr, or Photobucket and then just put the image code here=~) Sorry to hear about the accident. GLWS and with you new born on the way=)

• 2 weeks later...
Sorry i havent been on in a whyll ive been busy with baby stuff and also got injured at work so alot going on. In answer to question i spun around and hit the pole from what we have looked at dosent appear to have frame damage and the suspension is fine suprisingly. I could drive the car down the street the way it is it just would be really cold

Most of the parts you mashed are bolt on and you hit inside of the frame rail in the back. You might have to drop the fuel tank and use a hydraulic cylinder to push the frame rail over a little bit but that is FAR away from any rear suspension mounting points. That's an easy fix.

I tried getting ahold of you for some time. Im local to you in york, pa and I am interested in the car. Please let me know if you have the title work figured out so I can come give you some cash. money is in hand and I can be reached by phone via text or calling at seven 17-398-1425 or you can email me at cypres_83 at yahoo.com

Thanks,

Kirt

Edited by cypres_83

PennDot? Is the car's previous title from PA? All you should have to do is go to your local notary ... they'll help you (and charge you) get everything figured out. Unless, of course there's shady circumstances surrounding it in the first place. Good luck.

• 3 weeks later...