tbi heater hose?

traps

What is the part number to the hose on the backside of the TB that goes from Intake mani to the actual TB. Its spittin rad fluid and i have been searching online and can't find it. And I am tired of explaining it to the parts people in my area :mad: I am waiting for it to cool down then off it comes and off i go to find it or order it.

I know ya got it but i need it today. Gotta drive it to and from work. I hate using my wifes ford focus....but at least every time i get in it i know with all confidence it will start and not break down lol. If not....Dad....you da man

The fittings clog up too, that 90 bend on the TB side you should remove it and make sure its open. If you can remove the S hose off the intake to the bypass tube and remove the thermostat and back flush from the rear port on the intake under the runners and let it flow out the stat opening that wouldn't hurt either. If anyone ever used any of that stop like horrible crap in your cooling system that's where some of it ended up.

It zigzags through this passage from the stat to the back and anything other than coolant can build up and block that little hole, its about a constant flow but not a large volume one. This is the flow that runs right past your gauge sending unit, the thermovalve and the CTS. Only a small portion of that is diverted up through the throttlebody base.

http://www.b2600turbo.com/images/IM002340.JPG