HVAC Controller self adhesive "Overlay" Kit

natallica

brake parts cleaner make them look new.

True, that does work well. I am offering these for those guys who want to replace the silver buttons, and if they're feeling 'intuitive' enough to just replace the old one with a new one while they're at it...so, I tossed in the black center section as well. I will soon be offering 88-89 HVAC control panels in OEM orange and WHITE, for those members wanting to replace the 'Star Wars' look. These work well with the Mookeeh Gauge inserts.

Don't get me wrong...I'm all for someone coming up with an inexpensive way to restore items for their cars.

Hopefully your little secret won't impede my sales :P Just Kiddin'.

-N8

It's not Brake Parts Cleaner. It's actually Brake FLUID that cleans the HVAC to like new. I don't know how the corrosive brake parts cleaner would react to the screen. Probably burn/melt it.

• 1 month later...

That's next on my list, along with hood decals, but a huge job just hit at our shop, so I'll have to postpone anything new till afterward!

I'll have them though, I promise!

-N8

• 2 months later...

Do you have any overyaly for the 87'+ HVAC controls yet? I am rebuilding mine with new LEDs etc. and the front on the left is all messed up and really worn out. I saw that you had a picture of them in your signature but didn't see anything beside the old brushed metal looking ones. I would love to buy a set so please let me know :)

Thank You! :D

If you mean these, than yes... I make these in OEM (Star Wars) Orange and in White.

Thanks any info you need for purchase is in the initial listing.

Thanks

-N8

• 1 month later...

Absolutely Sir. Lemme know and I'll ship 'em right out.

Thx

-N8

I'll take one of each: 87 and 89. Sorry for the delay. I had to decide on quantity. I may need another 87 in the future. Thanks...

wow. I'm just now seeing this thread. good stuff.

Thanks for the compliment, I'm always trying to keep the SQC crew happy :)

-N8

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...