Parts... Testing the waters

Lidoidol

Okay, so I have been away for quite awhile... and I am sad to say, in this economy I don't think I will be coming back :( I would love another starquest, but it is just not in the cards anymore. That said, I have parts... quite a few actually, that I am going to need to get rid of... I think... maybe I do want another car... anyway, here is a small list, if you are interested let me know:

PS I have pics of most of the stuff, but they are REALLY big so if you want I can email ya

All prices are minus shipping, that will depend on where you are. I am located in Gainesville, Fl.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sheet Metal intake... Ugly, but functional... The welds aren't pretty, but they aren't going anywhere... I was the idiot that paid like 600 bux for this thing on Ebay several years ago. It had a 70mm Mustang throttle body but that is now on my mustang. I have a stock mustang throttle body I will include, and it has the matching fuel rail.

SOLD

T4 turbo manifold, see pic... Yes that's right its for a T4... I had plans on making some big power. This could be used with a T3 with an adapter flange. But dont be fooled, a 2.6 with a marnal or m6 or the like can flow plenty of air to spin a t4 turbo. This thing is heavy duty and made very well, if memory serves it has a 38mm wastegate flange. Also has a EGT probe installed at the collector. I may be mistaken, but I also believe I purchased this from Chad, or he had made it, but it has been years so don't hold me to that.

$ SOLD

Rear Window louvers, original Mitsubishi, missing a few rivets but overall in really good shape. Fresh coat of satin black and good to go.

$125

88 Rolling chassis w/title(don't have it in front of me at the moment)... White with burgundy int. The car is located in Madison, Fl... I have a clean title. No motor, tranny or seats... has one small rust spot over the pass rear taillight but I have a patch panel from a donor car. the nose panel is fubar'd, but there are two more good ones sitting in the car. Oh and it does come with a short block laying in the engine bay... I know it had a spun bearing... but don't know anything else about it. As a bonus, there is almost a complete Black interior in near perfect shape piled in the car. You can have everything there for the amazing low price of

$500 obo

Roller Rockers

$30

Adjustable Cam Gear

$35

Send me a PM, Email me at Lidoidol@aol.com or call me, Keith, at 352.494.8183

post-1647-0-35521000-1313018835_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lidoidol

• 1 month later...